Rock-Kick-Ass Feedback Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely top man, wheels came well packaged with no damage and just as described, very informative with lots of feedback as to delivery even sorted some insurance for me and package came in quick time.

I would recommend anyone to buy from Daz and in my opinion looks to be as honest as the day is long.

Absolutely top man, wheels came well packaged with no damage and just as described, very informative with lots of feedback as to delivery even sorted some insurance for me and package came in quick time.

I would recommend anyone to buy from Daz and in my opinion looks to be as honest as the day is long.

now that's some feedback,, sound man.. just wana say that Colin is pure sound guy, asked could i hold the wheels for him and he pay for them near end of the month, i herd that before and nothing ever came of it,, but Colin was not like that, kept his word and bought them off me.. so as far as im aware he is a man of his word, not many people like that left on these forums anymore...

• 1 month later...

Bought Cusco coilovers, great communication and a really big help with advice which you didn't need to give so thanks for your time in helping me. Hope you get some more tasty parts and I can have a hassle free transaction!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have to say I love buying stuff from this guy! The magazine was in excellent condition and was exactly the way as described! Every time I buy something he is so helpful and always does a good deal! Pm'in me every step of the way to ensure I recieved the product. Great guy and have never had any bother! Thanks so much!

Edited by Banana19
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...