I want my car to sound exactly like this !

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could just try fitting it properly :rolleyes:

Same car running a tad more boost:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3v51QEUrI

Skimmy, have a perv thru the build thread if you are wondering about spec...

is this your car??

Its down to hard work and alot of money everyone likes an exhaust to sound good but when i put an exhaust on my car its for performance the fact it sounds good is just another pro from going for big power i would love my bc spec 2 on there forever but sadly its choking up power and ill struggle to make 350hp with it tbh

Limiter banging doesnt mean a car is forged lol, save the cash up and get it forged that way you will be able to go for big power

most cars can take a bit of a beating at high revs before they will blow up, a rev limiter is there for a reason, they wont go bang as soon as it bounces, i struggle for trasction in first and second and if i keep the foot flat it bounces for a while and it hasnt done any damage, dont normally hammer it mind you but the few times ive kept it flat its been fine and will continue to be fine

lol tbh daniel my starlet barely gets drive its done like 1000 since june haha

i dont drive it fast either i enjoy cruising in it, fte engines are fragile to a point, but to set the record straight i am in no way condoning smashing the limiter in your car skimmy lol

or better still just dont wack the limiter, makes you look like a bam

• 1 month later...