Well I've recently purchased a ep95 of saun on here and well im in love with it, i have a glanza and have had it for 2 years now but i had a crash and was looking to reshell when i came across this

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/61472-shaun-s-ep95/

now its sat on the drive wait for me to get started bit of a poor time to start a project but cant wait to get started, collecting new upgrades, trying some new.

Hope you enjoy the blog :)

Ok so i got started today, the car has had a little work done to it when i got it, this is the old build feed http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/61472-shaun-s-ep95/ so i am taking over from this, i have not got the turbo kit from this feed but im looking to purchase one from shaun if not then i will cross that bridge when the engine is in. So i have a glanza already which is now the donor car, has everything there to do the conversion, the glanza is pretty standard so im starting from scratch with everything i do, for the time being i will be just getting the engine in and getting it running then i will be looking for a 5e engine to forge, the car is in great condition and i cant wait to get it running :) first on my list is to get the loom out the glanza and into the 95,

Nice one man, i'm glad this has stayed on the forum, the conversion is quite straight forward, especially if you have all the parts there in a donor car haha. When youre putting the Glanza loom in just leave it attached to the dashboard and swap the whole dash over, so then all the plugs are in the correct place. The other looms like the door looms, roof loom, interior looms & boot loom can all be left in the 95 i think.

Is your Glanza is from the same year as the 95 ? Or same spec ie 96/97 spec ?

• 2 weeks later...

so due to work and weather its been slow progress i mean very but i did finish stripping the old loom out of the car then started lableing the one from the donor car ready to dap out this weekend and slam into the new one :p doesnt sound so bad, still need to get the sump done but hopefully getting that done this week ready for the weekend to get the engine in :)

so heres a few pictures of the car as it stands today

IMG_0451_zps230ca610.jpg

IMG_0454_zpsc7ccd223.jpg

IMG_0453_zps2d5d6c11.jpg

lastly the money shot

IMG_0478_zps481aba37.jpg

Edited by chrishucker
  • 1 year later...

ok so i know I've not updated this in ages! been rather busy but the car is coming along!

The car is currently at interpro having a custom made exhaust and an omex 600 ecu, also the ignitions being changed from the distributor to a twin coil set up :) will be posting some photos of the car and dyne print outs in the new year

• 6 months later...

So I've not updated this in a while but the car was on the road twice and is now back off again after the front diff decided it no longer wanted to remain in the car and shot a hole through the gearbox, so I'm currently looking for another manual box. While I'm looking for one I'm also going to put the LSD in the back and sort out a solid prop, but for now the car is back off the road

Aw man i cant believe that happened!

I think the transfer box will fit to an OEM LSD gearbox casing, but not sure if there is enough room for the 4paw front diff to fit in the casing, its a good bit bigger.

Let me know how you get on with no VC, ive been thinking of getting rid of it too.

Aw man i cant believe that happened!

I think the transfer box will fit to an OEM LSD gearbox casing, but not sure if there is enough room for the 4paw front diff to fit in the casing, its a good bit bigger.

Let me know how you get on with no VC, ive been thinking of getting rid of it too.

A cousin of mine was developing a viscous for the ep95 that allowed full power to be transfered and then once you pulled the handbrake all power was taken off the rear wheels.

It would of been a perfect setup for a track ep95.

thanks for the info guys I'm getting the box off this weekend and will try and find a lsd box to test it :) found out there's a solid prop from an old Toyota can that will fit, just need to find what model. The AE86 Corolla diff will fit the rear though, straight swap which is good, not sure what to do with the front diff yet but I will let you guys know what I find :)

• 2 weeks later...