Not yet the box you found I managed to order through a proxy company and they kept it, so my friend owns an company that makes the small steam train for a living and we're going to rebuild it, I will get some photos and upload the damage but it's got two lovely holes in it and a completely rounded off cog sitting in one of them, I'm just happy it didn't ruin the clutch, flywheel or transfer box. Slow progress but I'm thinking about putting a 1.5 way diff in the front and 2 way diff in the back, just seeing what fits in the front, sorted one for the back so hopefully it won't be off the road for much longer :) thanks for the support though appreciate it (:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I’m looking at putting the rear axle from an ae86 in at the moment it looks really close but until I get time to get the old one out and have a go at putting it in I’m not sure how much work is required, also been looking at the Lexus is200 prop and getting a new, strong front diff, I’ve got another 4wd I’m using for tests at the moment so will have a go on that one first and see how it matches up, I will take the diffs out and see if they are a direct fit or not