Quad Throttles

Flange with custom runners

New Blue Silicone Joiners

Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips

MAP Sensor Vacuum Lines & T- Piece

Custom Piping for brake servo

Bracket for throttle cable

Bracket for TPS

This is a plug and play kit, can be fitting in around 30 minutes by a amateur. I will clean them up before postage. Throttle response is greatly improved. Will make a huge difference to the drive-ability. The kit will be synchronized to ensure maximum efficiency.

Price: £350.00

Pictures:

WP_20130817_005_zpsad5ea083.jpg

WP_20130817_003_zpsc5c6fd3d.jpg

WP_20130817_004_zps33c54f9d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Payment by PayPal or cash on collection. Will be sent 1st Class recorded post, with tracking number.

Item For Sale: Apexi Super AFC Neo

Item Condition & Description: Used, 10/10

Excellent condition, used for around 4 months. Let you fine tune your fuel settings. Colour sceen with various outputs in digital & analogue. RPM, TP, Volts etc.

All the information can be found here. http://www.apexi-usa.com/store/electronics/afc-neo/afc-neo-fuel-management.html

Price: £230.00

Pictures:

WP_20130912_001_zps571da333.jpg

WP_20130831_016_zps599af249.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Payment by PayPal or cash on collection. Will be sent 1st Class recorded post, with tracking number.

Edited by Chris Green

Was awesome to see somebody doing something different.

Good luck with the sale though, if your sure it's what you want to do :)

I think I've exhausted the n/a tuning. There is only so far I can go with it. I'm just wanting to run a reliable daily at the moment. There is the possibility that I will return to it at some point.

Well sorry for the spam, but if jay cant scare you senseless no one can lol

anyways good luck with sale :)

Phil

I had a bit of a drive in, quite like it. So possibly taking the route discussed earlier. All under wraps at the moment though.

I'm willing to do a full write up on these, to help make fitting them much easier.

If anyone is serious about taking them at the asking price, I can get the throttles mirror polished and all the brackets powder coated.

I can replace the silicone joiners too, in a choice of colours and could have 45 degree bends so they sit up in the bay.

They completely deresrict the intake, throttle response is dramatically improved. With my setup I got a 'v-tec' mimicing effect around 5000rpm. Torque is greatly inproved, I could pull from 20-25mph in 5th gear not a problem, it wasn't sluggish either.

At a guess, with my setup, I gained around 25-35 bhp, peak performance.

On top of that, they sound immense lol.

Here's a link as to what you can expect acceleration & sound wise.

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/70392-5e-fhe-sportif-acceleration-video/

Hmmm, so tempted by these as have always wanted itb's, will have a think and do some calculations.

So what would be the benefits of fitting this to a 4efe?

Cheers

Andy

:thumbsup:

hi

if you do get tempted consider an air box & air cleaner the induction noise is unbearable inside unless you want the noise ,you won`t hear anything else once they open up , i have fitted all of the above & it is still noticeable .

its hard to describe benefits but motor will rev more freely way past redline in all gears if you dare to go there if not restricted into danger zone on std motor but a lot of fun & something different i haven`t done anything lately to mine but have managed to more than double horse power of STD motor as part of the mods done

lyle

Chris can I just say this is the most complete throttlebodies setup I have ever seen for our cars and one of very very few sets to make it past prototype stages. The manifold is properly made, the jointers are sound, the cable setup works, the tps sensor is a bolt on job and the whole setup is a straight forward fitting.

Most of all you have video footage of good if not great power/speed gains. Goodluck with the sale lad and at a fair price too.

Noel