**Provisionally Sold** Quad Throttles, Apexi Super AFC Neo

Chris can I just say this is the most complete throttlebodies setup I have ever seen for our cars and one of very very few sets to make it past prototype stages. The manifold is properly made, the jointers are sound, the cable setup works, the tps sensor is a bolt on job and the whole setup is a straight forward fitting.

Most of all you have video footage of good if not great power/speed gains. Goodluck with the sale lad and at a fair price too.

Noel

Cheers Noel, I really appreciate the great feedback. If you ever want a set made up, drop me a PM.

If i could get it legal on the streets in germany i already would had transfered the money!

If you were to make an 'air box' could they pass the laws?

If you were to make an 'air box' could they pass the laws?

no way...The problem is the exhaust gas report (costs and pass the test)

The noise (musik in my ears) would be the smallest problem

I didn't think it was too bad Lyle, I used mine as a daily for 4 months, with a 2.5" straight through.

I was only loud on full chat, other than that, quiet in traffic and cruising.

hi

i didn`t mean exhaust noise but induction noise , mine are in vertical position almost against firewall& had cone filters originally , i then constructed an airbox & hooked up BMC filter to box .i can at least hear the radio now . you couldn`t hear anything once they opened up & progressively got louder as revs rose .

to the german interest the ITb`s only control air into motor like a T/B not fuel this is done by which ever management sys you are using so to comply with emission laws tuning is the key to compliance along with appropiate exhaust

lyle

Hi :)

Is the apexi needed to run these sorry if it's a silly question I'm new to this

Thanks

Ginge

Hi mate,

No, it's not mandatory. I ran them for a month or two just with the standard ECU. I did have a RRFPR to adjust the fueling, but I can throw that in for a few extra quid.

Cheers