• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still got the 85 just put it away in my lock up it may make a return it may get broken up Il see what happens!

sad times indeed! but saying that the evo looks smart and clean :)

Yeah its pretty clean and only done 47k so well happy

Edited by weeman

Il see what happens! The 85 is a different league to the evo atm as the evo's pretty much stock!

Yeah il do a little build thread on it once I get into it abit! Not sure on what route to go yet forged or stroker but will have to see

• 4 weeks later...

Dragged the starlet out the workshop a few days ago as it needed a run!

For 2 4 wheel drive cars these 2 couldn't be more different! Needless to say the 85 still puts such a grin on my face it's unreal! May have to treat it to a few upgrades over the winter see how it goes 20151018_161118.jpg

That evo is STUNNING!

My mate has an evo 5. They're quality cars, still can't beat my brothers TD04 Ep82 though lmao.

Cheers mate! Yeah the EVO is going to need a good 450+ to beat the 85 my aim is to reach the 500 bhp figure will still be interesting race tho
  • 3 months later...

Unfortunately breaking for parts aiming for big power from my EVO so this has to go 6750 complete or message me for parts seems the best option and sell the rolling shell for 3000 with the livesport bits