Always said il do a little build thread 1 day for my starlets so why not here goes :)

Well my 85 known as the tractor I bought it off paul (bean) on here last year I was on holiday when it went up for sale luckily no1 had snapped it up so that was that the day I got back I spoke to him deposit was sent and the waiting game had begun :D

Didnt go to view the car as we were opposite ends of the country so it was all a big suprise but true to his word she turned up exactly as describe!

Id been building my gt for 6 years or so which was now to a fairly decent spec that i tgen tore apart as a donor for the tractor! Truely gutting feeling but we would have more grip instead so i cracked on with it!

Took a week or so to build it up ready for a test drive but f**ckin hell what a difference the 4 paws made i was absolutley over the moon well worth the late knights after work!

Since then I have taken it for a blast round silverstone il try dig out the video for some 4 wheel drifting haha but even on the damp cold track and only using me road tyres it was still pulling out of corners like crazy!

Then was onto santa pod this was the final episode for the tractor last year did a few rwyb shows down there all was going really well out running a 480bhp skyline and getting a new pb of 13.4 but then it broke :( syncro in 3rd has gone on holiday and the clutch decided to self destruct on me :(

That was it for the year after that anyway il be getting it back on the road next weekend when a new clutch arrives so more up dates to come!

Heres the basic spec of it just so ya get an idea

forged 4e built by tm development

hrf td05 setup

meisters

roll cage (to be fitted)

straight through side exit ( what a noise:p )

Dastech ecu

asnu injectors

evc6 boost controller

il get some pics up of how she stands now

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was wondering what was happening with it lol. I couldn't remember your username to pm about it lol. Keep up the good work.

it didnt take me long to break it haha alls good now tho! Hows the kp going paul?

Heres were I got to this weekend all back together but my mates nicked my oil plunger so cant fill up the transfer box just yet test drive tomorrow tho :D

all part of the fun lol.

No updates on the kp really. i keep my eyes out for nos parts for it and buy the odd bit for it but havnt touched it tbh. too busy in the house. i bought a celica gt4 and started to rebuild it but every things fucked on it. loosing interest in it a bit.

i used to fill the transfer box by feeding a hose down from the engine bay and squeezing it in, took a while but got there in the end.

• 3 weeks later...

It came back into service last night! Spent the whole night smiling and giggling like a kid :) its so aggressive in comparison with my 200sx!

Even got to have a blast with another gt which Is rare as hell, the bloke looked shocked when I told him it was 4wd didnt even realise they existed :D

Still a few bits to do but at least I can get some use out of it for the min

20140209_201421.jpg

Cheers shorty its onwards and upwards for this old girl now haha

Rasslenny: yeah she dont mind painting but mechanics is a no no so candy crush comes out haha! Ive had 1 go and had to leave it alone its the sort of game that ends with ya phone flying off somewhere haha

My orc kit was violent but you will stifuggle to shag it bud. Could go balls deep and get the orc twin plate but might need to sit down when you look at the price of it lol.

orc 309 kit was it shorty? They dont seem to bad price wise for the single plate on nengun wish Id bought 1 in the first place now! Havent seen the twin plate price yet tho i think its best it stays that way lol

Candy crush ftw! :p

id rather get my spanners out :p I havent seen many pics of the tizz monster on here :p