Thats what I mean you were running more power than what it is now aswell! Just the joys of tuning cars again lol

il get it stripped down soon im intrigued to find out whats gave up! i wont be beaten lol it will work haha :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

just a heads up incase you maybe never saw it but there is a grease nipple on the front of the prop to grease it. i gave it some when i put my 5e in but that was a good bit ago now. be worth putting a few pumps into it if you haven't already mate.

I've never had any problems with my clutch and running over 300bhp daily on my ep85. Is it ripping the lining off? I'm using a trd clutch just. Gonna get a helix one next I think because the friction material can be replaced at any clutch company.

Edited by ttestarlet
  • 2 weeks later...

just a heads up incase you maybe never saw it but there is a grease nipple on the front of the prop to grease it. i gave it some when i put my 5e in but that was a good bit ago now. be worth putting a few pumps into it if you haven't already mate.

yeah I had spotted that 1 already I gave it a few squirts last time!

I've never had any problems with my clutch and running over 300bhp daily on my ep85. Is it ripping the lining off? I'm using a trd clutch just. Gonna get a helix one next I think because the friction material can be replaced at any clutch company.

last time it popped a spring out this time its the lining I think I started to take it apart yesterday so will get some pics up soon of the broken bits haha :D

Yeah well happy it was just another clutch and not the box :D yeah got a little list of bits I want to sort out before it sees the road again but im sure it wont be too long before I drive it again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

20140421_173508.jpgURL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/weeman_ep82/media/20140421_173602.jpg.html]20140421_173602.jpgURL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/weeman_ep82/media/20140421_173631.jpg.html]20140421_173631.jpgURL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/weeman_ep82/media/20140421_173839.jpg.html]20140421_173839.jpg

well the sun was out thought id treat it to a clean up looks 10x better with the gt kit on :)

New clutch is run in and is spot on, and gearbox repaired with no more crunches :D

Hopefully get a little vid up for you lot soon :D

mite go canvey, but be in daily, as glanza in bits, as having suspension and corner weighting done next week,

so prepping for that..

then just teaching myself the omex systems, so can start seeing any issues when racing.

ok man, I drop you a text on weekend