• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

20140526_164332-3.jpgreated the old beast to a new a new set of shoes liking how it sits on the 50 profile tyres too :)

Got some more drag racing coming up In the next week or two will get some more vids up hopefully upsetting a few things again

Edited by weeman
Looks awesome in that pic. Such a little beast

the little beast is getting there now and seriously look foward to driving it when I have chance!

Its crying out for a new ecu and a tad more boost next I reckon :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

20140623_123229.jpgWell this wasnt need on a monday morning and the first day of a new job lol

manifold decided it wanted to blow itself to bits lol think a new turbo setup is on the cards a hough I managed to have it repaired and back running in the same day for £20

• 3 weeks later...

20140713_163341.jpg

Got the car out for some more 1/4 miles today no breakages and a new personal best not by much but every little helps 13.3 :D

will upload a few vids when I get chance :D

Edited by weeman
  • 3 weeks later...

20140729_190109.jpg

in the hunt for faster times this has happend I didnt plan on going this far with this starlet but its too late now ; p fully stripped Interior sound deadning pretty much gone

next stage lose what I can from under the bonnet and dash! Then onto the outside going to loose the foglights and go for the wepr look o the bumper

All this and I want to run at santa pod the weekend :D lets see if I can get it finished and have a few 1/4's

Cheers man full steam ahead now

Its still at 250 atw till I get a new manifold and downpipe

but weighing under a tonne is what makes it so good

il get some pics up of it on a weigh bridge when im done see exactly what ive lost