• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for you to pull up at the milk run dude!

Still waiting for you to pull up at the milk run dude!

my mates have been going to the other local track lately but they might be going to the milkrun this weekend if ya over there

20140805_190153.jpg20140805_190115.jpg

was a busy weekend on the tractor id like to say I painted it myself but I didnt :p joys of having a girlfriend thats into cars aswell :D

fully stripped cleaned and painted ended up with a bucket of sound deadning weighing almost 15 kg

all the trims gone apart from the door cards which will be replaced as soon as I get chance!

Few more bits to loose before I take it to a weigh bridge to see how much ive got rid of

more updates to come and some more 1/4 miles very soon!

• 5 months later...

Just a little update on the tractor! Gearbox has shit itself again pretty much as it got some abuse on the 1/4 mile this year so its packed away until I can be bothered to get it fixed! Plus my manifold has cracked again amongst other issues

but on the bright side this year we will be faster and stronger thanks to a nice little delivery from wepr

20150106_215428.jpg

Edited by weeman

Looking good mate!

What's going on with the box? What are you doing to it to have broken it 2ce now?

Its badly crunching Into 2nd 3rd and 5th I expect its the syncro hubs again but will have to get It stripped down and have a look!

It doesnt seem to like flat throttle shifting but thats where theres times to be made lol

if ya not breaking stuff ya not trying hard enough lol

I did put some mileage on it aswell over the year it was used daily alot to much fun to leave at home lol

Top mount kit looking sweet !!

Christ man do you know whats broken in the box ? Perfect time to alter the gears :)

im going to talk with the gearbox shop when its apart and see what they can do

20150109_221001.jpgURL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/weeman_ep82/media/20150109_220816.jpg.html]20150109_220816.jpg

Had to have a test fit cant leave parts like that sitting on the shelf lol

That looks like a decent bit of kit!

You using your old turbo I take it?

yeah going to stick with the same turbo as im happy with how it was and I wasnt even at full working power
  • 1 month later...

10834972_10153124064384884_6680397676286

10636365_10153167129814884_5604497753950

couple little updates for the tractor seems it's been a while tidied up the bay a bit still some more bits to do and managed to cut a duct into the headlight as the filter is now tucked up where the washer bottle once lived ;)

Still some more bits to test fit before I rip it all apart again for the dreaded box rebuild

Edited by weeman

Cheers man its slowly taking shape!

Their built to be broke haha it got used well tho tbf the fwd just give up grip and spin so last longer the 4paw grip up and bugger off so it just finds the weakest point 😆

Cheers man its slowly taking shape!

Their built to be broke haha it got used well tho tbf the fwd just give up grip and spin so last longer the 4paw grip up and bugger off so it just finds the weakest point

Haha exactly, id like to see what happens in a FWD starlet when you side step the clutch at 7K lol.

• 2 weeks later...

wicked work matey.loving this beast and the 4 pawness.

I wud like to come out in it some time soon !!

cheers mike determined to make it more of a beast for this year! Il take ya for a spin when it's out again mate I'm sure a few laps of cgp would go down well :)

Yeah been talking to him recently bloke knows his stuff with these 4paws!

His said to change 1st gear for a gt gear and do the yaris 5th to get up to 175mph lol box is coming out tomorrow and being sent in on Monday so full steam ahead