Japfest 2 Meet Point 2014

All

The plan is for members to meet at Donington Services at J23a http://motorwayservi.../Donington_Park as we did last year for 07:30am, once all tickets are handed out we will leave on mass to the circuit which is 10 mins away smile.png

Please do not be late as we will not hang around , as we will leave at 08:00, if you are late you will have to park outside and give us a call and either Steve or i will meet you at the gate.
Please realise that this affects our time at the show

John
  • 3 months later...

Hello Sir,

Hope all is well. I am new to the starlet world, but very much enjoying it, I was wondering would it be ok to purchase a ukso stand pass for japfest 2? Never done it before so I was wondering how it all works, I am guessing I add it to my cart? I have already purchased my ticket from japfest website already, I am guessing I need the ticket for show ground entry?

I am traveling up from bristol the night before and staying in a hotel, so do I just join you at the meet point on the morning?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to be clear,

Kind regards,

Luke

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
All

The plan is for members to meet at Donington Services at J23a http://motorwayservi.../Donington_Park as we did last year for 07:30am, once all tickets are handed out we will leave on mass to the circuit which is 10 mins away smile.png

Please do not be late as we will not hang around , as we will leave at 08:00, if you are late you will have to park outside and give us a call and either Steve or i will meet you at the gate.
Please realise that this affects our time at the show

John
  • 10 months later...

On google maps it says its 1hr 22 mins away from the services ?

I'm coming from London and Corby is closer to me by apparently 1hr 22 mins so is there anyway of meeting closer to the speedway. ?

This was for the 2014 JF2 mate :) For the old location at Donnington.

New meetup point will be arranged and announced in due time!