Ray's Race Build! *Brake Induction Kit Install Finished*

Oh bloody hell I didn't notice lol,

I've got a. Carbon fibre sheet I just want to be careful cutting it. That zisco kit looks ace dude

Haha good ain't it! Yeah I'm slowly learning about carbon and how is can be cut ect! Cheers man Keith done a good job just need to get it finished and get a map and start entering races :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil bit of a update people not great but not too bad! Day started of with me trying to get hold of my tuner that I didn't seem to be having much luck until on the way home and told me he can get to me in 2 hours that was great except gave me very little time to get the last bits done so meant working in the rain to get all the finishing touches done!

Anyway the time came that he turned up and pluged in saying his ready to go! We then came across a fuel leak in the FPR (sorted that) then there was a slight dribble coming out the fuel rail that he said would be fine to finish the base map! So after he went we sorted that then the O rings on the injectors decided to split and yes I put copper grease on them! Guess that's what you get for buying shitty eBay stuff!

So tomorrow fuel rail back off for about the 5th time lol new set of O rings and then a drive and hopefully book the full map for next Friday!! :D

Just got home was really happy with the result! We decided to map it really safe as going to be used for track so made 276bhp at 1.4 bar! Mapper said the car was handling very we'll and if I decide he can push it more to about 300+BHP but may send my turbo to lateral performance for a upgrade :D I'll upload some pics of my graphs soon

Good result there. Builts looking good aswell nice to see A car getting done right!

Cheers pal! I'm one of the old timers that's returned don't think I'll ever get rid of this starlet goin to keep it forever :D owes me too much plus too many are going into the wrong hands and don't want to see all my hard work wrecked

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly after losing my dad last week I will have to leave track days for couple of months and the rest of the toyota sprint series this year!

I have been considering doing a induction for my brakes to stop them getting too hot when I come to race.

This is where I'm at....

image_zps5ed4cdce.jpg

image_zps6ff013ae.jpg

Comments welcome :D