Jauce.com ( JDM Auction site)

Hey guys! , So i know i always write about "JDM" Websites lol, but i have a question!

So i just ordered some Kouki?, Need checking on that, Lights. Cost me 2000 yen each so 4k yen or about £20 ish around that. Now i was just wondering how long its gonna take to get delivered?, Paid paypal incase people care, umm. I bought them two days ago and there still currently being "processed", Im happy to wait, just curious on how long its gonna take :)

Here is a link to the light!, ( Bought both sides, but they were seperate auctions) -

http://www.jauce.com/auction/v326110360

- Here's a pic of the light incase people cant see link!

Cheers guys!< Any help appreciated! :thumbsup:

600x450-2013121800021_zps901b0575.jpg

on the brightside dude the lights look fresh when fitted 2013-03-141124451111111_zps3a416609.jpg

Haha true cheers man looks decent!!

Stuff from japland usealy takes a few weeks you may get import charges all depends what the seller has valued it at stuff I've had they say it's worth $5 and a gift always got away with out having to pay import duty :D

I hope i get away with it haha :)

Jauce is the most expensive auction site to buy from. I bought my hyper revs from there, cost 1000¥ to buy, with there handling fees and packing fees it cost £54 by the time it was shipped. They only ship by EMS and it will take around 4 weeks to arrive.

Also they charge all their handling fees on the customs paperwork so it ended up costing me £80 odd.

Expect to pay any where between £130 - £170.

You will pay top doller to get them to england mate..

Probly 70pounds all in.. They have to be sent to the auction house from the seller, Thats how they work it, so you have to pay the seller for sending them to the auction house, then pay the fees, and more fees. and few more, and then you get hit with a postage price!

And when they are shipped they will get to you in four days, Yes four days.. Have bought loads of that site and never took longer than four days to arrive!

Is a very exspensive site, Even tho products are cheap!

The ones you've bought seem to have the cases as well so you should be fine.

If you buy just the lenses you would need the separate rear cases which I think are like 50 each from toyota. They aren't 100% needed but to look there best when on they need them

Edited by morgey

The ones you've bought seem to have the cases as well so you should be fine.

If you buy just the lenses you would need the separate rear cases which I think are like 50 each from toyota. They aren't 100% needed but to look there best when on they need them

Ah okay cheers mate :)

That's with DHL. EMS spends 3 weeks in Coventry customs.

Just an FYI you can buy the lenses from your local Toyota dealer for £18 + VAT.

Ehhh no..

I get it sent with EMS and it takes four days from japan.. YES four days!

• 2 months later...