rear strut brace - good or bad?

I know you guys are talking about rear ends being stiffer etc. I've got coilovers, strut braces, RARB and C pillar brace and the car feels incredibly twitchy on track. So much so that the back end came out in one of the corners, and did a 270 spin. Not sure if it's too stiff or what?

I know you guys are talking about rear ends being stiffer etc. I've got coilovers, strut braces, RARB and C pillar brace and the car feels incredibly twitchy on track. So much so that the back end came out in one of the corners, and did a 270 spin. Not sure if it's too stiff or what?

What were your damper settings and tyres? I want mine to be more twitchy/rotatable :p

That will mainly be the act of the RARB, you have to balance the car out with a front ARB. So for example whiteline RARB, then do away with the stock FARB and install a thicker whiteline FARB.

That will mainly be the act of the RARB, you have to balance the car out with a front ARB. So for example whiteline RARB, then do away with the stock FARB and install a thicker whiteline FARB.

I missed that out, i've got the front whiteline ARB too and strut brace, poly mounts all over. All the suspension is set quite firm and the tyres are Goodyear Eagle F1's. It's does handle great but it's quite scary as well.