Bought this car and I think u know this car aswel it's M398 TNT toyota starlet gt engine gone on it and now it's been replaced but the mechanic said to me I have to get the engine tuned and remapped if so how much u lot gonna charge for it please let me know ASAP thanks... Moss

Bought this car and I think u know this car aswel it's M398 TNT toyota starlet gt engine gone on it and now it's been replaced but the mechanic said to me I have to get the engine tuned and remapped if so how much u lot gonna charge for it please let me know ASAP thanks... Moss

Chesh's old gt by the looks of it, God knows how many engines that cars been through haha !

It used to be 220-230 on an emb piggy back ecu but then got sold on a stripped then chesh got it back and on the road running a td04 on an fcd and fpr.

You'll need a mapable ecu first before you can do anything

Yes it is chesh's old car just replaced the engine in it..... Lol what's the best and cheap option to keep this engine safe???? I have been told loads of things and everyone is saying different.... Don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!! Shall I call 999 for help???

And yes I think it has a standard ecu.......

I have got a tdo4 setup and its got standard manifold no fcd and its got gauges for oil pressure water temperature and boost...

E manage blue will be the Safest way by far, tuning developments supply, fit and map for £500

Fcd and fpr is the cheap way but not very safe

EManage Blue is a popular choice, this is £549.00 on a supplied, fitted and mapped basis.

If you could drop me a quick PM with a run down of what is installed onto the car at the moment and we can go from there.

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

Carbon bonnet

Rebuilt engine ported head

Bc coilovers

Recaro seats

Gt4 brakes

Depo gauges

Td04 kit

Civic rad

Buddyclub exhaust

Plasma dails

Blitz boost controller

Hdi front mount

C pillar bar

Cusco front and rear struts

Rear anti roll bar

Deep disc steering wheel

White hose kit

Poly flex mounts

16" rota alloys

Cusco lsd gearbox

Trd clutch

Maencore leads

Cooling panel

Hks dump valve it's got all this but the engine been replaced...