• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pull the pin of the grenade, toss it in and walk away huh lol

Why not eh haha.

Was actually going through the old site there and found all the pics of our 4paws in japan looking all fresh an minty haha.

Thanks mate. Ha ha well having met geo only for around an hour he seems a nice guy. All before my time on here though so can't really have an opinion on it at the moment. Not like me to sit on the fence but that's all I can do.

Got a nice set of speedlines to go on Cyril and a tte spoiler so I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.....

Here it is on this site, the original thread for it will be on U.K.S.C (the orignal forum Enzo made), but since it was cloned and sabotaged to make this site its almost dead now.

Anyway here, http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/29605-leas-ep95-project/?hl=%2Bswat+%2Bbus

Sounding a little slanderous to me.

Edited by rob_bower

Sounding a little slanderous to me.

Not gonna dig up old shit but thats what happened. It was cloned and it was sabotaged after Enzo tried to bring it back. And it is an almost dead forum now because of it. Facts. Not slanderous at all, i never once slated UKSO, just dont like how it was born.

Thanks mate. Ha ha well having met geo only for around an hour he seems a nice guy. All before my time on here though so can't really have an opinion on it at the moment. Not like me to sit on the fence but that's all I can do.

Got a nice set of speedlines to go on Cyril and a tte spoiler so I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.....

All the best with the 4paw buddy, be nice to see progress on one for once.

lol is that my link? it was late and i was half asleep. Photobucket duplicated the pics loads so i went through and deleted them but it then deleted them off here! ill put them back on later! and ill get a project thread started up! will be a slow one but will get there in the end! just wish it would snow ;)

Not gonna dig up old shit but thats what happened. It was cloned and it was sabotaged after Enzo tried to bring it back. And it is an almost dead forum now because of it. Facts. Not slanderous at all, i never once slated UKSO, just dont like how it was born.

Well you are digging things up AND you aren't stating facts at all, you are stating what you have been told. Yes some data was cloned, I don't think anyone contests that, but it was NEVER sabotaged. As proven several times with the fact it is up and down like a yoyo, it was badly maintaned and it is the same errors that happened before anyone else was involved. Unless you have logs to show the sabotage, then it is not FACT and can be taken as slanderous

Tomato tamata! He says this and he says that. Your not stating facts hou, we all know what was done we all seen it! Do you think you know something we dont or something?

Some data eh? 8 years or so worth more like!

Have u got proof it wasnt sabotaged! The only thing you lot have proved is that you cant be trusted!

Daniel did state the facts! and should be able to say what he wants without you barking at him!

Who gives a fuck now anyway its done now and nothings going to change. The whole thing was sneaky and out of order and the fact your still trying to defend what was done is hilarious :))

Ps if you want to have an argument about this pm me and ill give you my number or wait till japfest, im fed up arguing with keyboard gangsters on here.

Take it as slanderous if you want, i dont give a fuck. I never said anything slanderous towards UKSO or mods or whatever. I never said UKSO mods sabotaged U.K.S.C, thats an assumption yous have made. Spoken to Rob via PM earlier as a means to keep this out of public view...

Well you are digging things up AND you aren't stating facts at all, you are stating what you have been told. Yes some data was cloned, I don't think anyone contests that, but it was NEVER sabotaged. As proven several times with the fact it is up and down like a yoyo, it was badly maintaned and it is the same errors that happened before anyone else was involved. Unless you have logs to show the sabotage, then it is not FACT and can be taken as slanderous

Hang on I've already spoke to Daniel via pm. As I have done to you in the past Charlie to explain facts and not talk stories. So let's just stop this right now.

If you want to talk at japfest I'm sure we'll be there.

Tomato tamata! He says this and he says that. Your not stating facts hou, we all know what was done we all seen it! Do you think you know something we dont or something?

Some data eh? 8 years or so worth more like!

Have u got proof it wasnt sabotaged! The only thing you lot have proved is that you cant be trusted!

Daniel did state the facts! and should be able to say what he wants without you barking at him!

Who gives a fuck now anyway its done now and nothings going to change. The whole thing was sneaky and out of order and the fact your still trying to defend what was done is hilarious :))

Ps if you want to have an argument about this pm me and ill give you my number or wait till japfest, im fed up arguing with keyboard gangsters on here.

I won't be at japfest, but feel free to come sit on my knee at JAE and tell me all about it

I haven't got proof it was or wasn't sabotaged and I never said it's fact that it wasn't. What I was saying is that it was stated "it was sabotaged after Enzo tried to bring it back. And it is an almost dead forum now because of it. Facts." Well no, it isn't facts, it's opinion!

Whos telling stories rob? Certainley not me.

If someone says somethin i disagree with im entitled to my opinion. Thats what public forums are for.

I didnt see the need for hous comment, there was no lies or "stories" in daniels comment. Might have been a bit harsh but what maybe that should have been taken into account when it was cloned etc etc.

Not sure how to take the last part of your comment there rob? Care to tell me what you mean by that as that was directed to hou, not you.

Ok hou ill see u at JAE for a chit chat

Feel free, I will be over to the stand on the Friday night. And I wasn't joking when I said come sit on my knee, ask Josh about last year

Good mate, ill brew a big fart up all the way down from scotland especially for that moment! Its going to be special!

I might be into that kinky shit, could get me going, then we can talk about what pops up

Whos telling stories rob? Certainley not me.

If someone says somethin i disagree with im entitled to my opinion. Thats what public forums are for.

I didnt see the need for hous comment, there was no lies or "stories" in daniels comment. Might have been a bit harsh but what maybe that should have been taken into account when it was cloned etc etc.

Not sure how to take the last part of your comment there rob? Care to tell me what you mean by that as that was directed to hou, not you.

People have told tales of ukso admins sabotaging uksc many times yet no one at the time of supposed sabotage had the required access. Obviously people are entitled to their own opinion and point of view. Hence why it's all still here and it's part of how ukso started so it's never going to go away.

It was a genuine offer of coming for a chat at japfest spoken many times on here and if your there would be good to actually meet and talk in person.

Rob