• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway let's get this back on track.

Bargain of the century right there.

Anyone know how many ep85/95's are actually on the uk? I'd love a 1A0 to sit along side the sr.

Between the UK and Ireland i think theres about 20. A lot seem to have went missing though.

Tbh with you rob, wven if it wasnt sabotaged that still doesnt make right what was done does it? I dont know a thing about how forums work behind the scenes geo told me about it being sabotaged (most of it went right over my head) I know geo and hes helped me out loads n loads when he barely knew me. id believe him before id believe someone who "stole" years worth of data and ripped it all off from a club i was part of to start a club of thier own because they didnt like how geo ran his club!

Im fed up having this same argument and ive fallen out with quite a few people on here over it. I wish i could as i cant be bothered with childish arguments but I cant help myself from getting involved when i see people still saying it was the right thing to do and trying to justify it.

I, along with many others where happy enough over on the original forum. Yes there wa database errors and stuff but it would all have been sorted in due time. If someone wants to express how they feel about what happened then they should be allowed to do so without having a moderater jump down thier throat. We cant even mention the old site on here without it autmatically being changed, i know that function was to change all the old posts that mentionedUks-c to ukso but it could be switched off now surley?

Thanks I feel it was a bargain and feel v lucky. Will be giving it a full once over in the air next week so will probs update then. Looks v clean underneath from what I could see. Started a project thread now so ill but on there from now on :)

Thanks all

They are rare little things. Same engine as an N/A but totally different gearbox and floor pan housing the prop and 4wd system. Suspension is different too. Apart from that- body wise and interior they are the same as N/A's. Capable little cars

Tbh with you rob, wven if it wasnt sabotaged that still doesnt make right what was done does it? I dont know a thing about how forums work behind the scenes geo told me about it being sabotaged (most of it went right over my head) I know geo and hes helped me out loads n loads when he barely knew me. id believe him before id believe someone who "stole" years worth of data and ripped it all off from a club i was part of to start a club of thier own because they didnt like how geo ran his club!

Im fed up having this same argument and ive fallen out with quite a few people on here over it. I wish i could as i cant be bothered with childish arguments but I cant help myself from getting involved when i see people still saying it was the right thing to do and trying to justify it.

I, along with many others where happy enough over on the original forum. Yes there wa database errors and stuff but it would all have been sorted in due time. If someone wants to express how they feel about what happened then they should be allowed to do so without having a moderater jump down thier throat. We cant even mention the old site on here without it autmatically being changed, i know that function was to change all the old posts that mentionedUks-c to ukso but it could be switched off now surley?

No one is defending the fact we cloned the database we hold our hands up to that wether right or wrong we can all argue till we're blue in the face but we can't turn back the hands if time. Myself and Hou only took umbrage with what we perceived was being insinuated with the sabotage issues which as per my pm's to both Daniel and Charlie we strongly deny but as per our pm's there will always be areas of the whole debacle people disagree on and I guess it's one of those times in Life to agree to disagree. Lol And yes your right it's about time that was removed I'll speak to the others about getting it removed. As your right it's prob not needed any more.

Back to remotely onto pic I'm sure I read somewhere that in JP they also did 4paw paseo's a boosted one of them could be awesome, never seen one though.

Rob

Edited by rob_bower
  • 2 weeks later...