JAE 2014 *TICKET DEADLINE EXTENDED*

It's that time if year again and plans are a foot for the biggest and best weekend car show of the year.

JAE is a full long weekend extravaganza of camping, entertainment and activities which embraces all Japanese cars from the UK and Europe. Starting on Thursday evening and rolling all the way through Sunday JAE is a weekend of like-minded family fun.

Now in its 19th year, JAE continues to be the favourite event for the Japanese car scene. Banzai have said Its the kind of weekend people hold out for, even altering holidays to attend

It's held annually at Wicksteed Park in Kettering. Which is a great central Location for those who want more information check out www.wicksteedpark.co.uk or www.japcarclub.co.uk for those who want to see how far away it is the post code is. NN15 6NJ

This yea the show will be the Thursday the 4th of september till sunday the 7th of September so if you need to book time off get those holiday forms in asap.

This years ticket pricing has changed slightly on previous years. So you will need to decide when you are wanting to arrive. these prices are per person but includes entry and cmaping space.

Thursday Arrival will be £40
Friday or Saturday arrival £35

YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET THROUGH THE CLUB IF YOU ARE WANTING TO ATTEND WITH UKSO.

DEADLINE FOR TICKETS IS MONDAY THE 4TH OF AUGUST.

As usual we will be holding the UKSO@JAE Awards which we do anually where atendees vote on different catagories like best glanza and best gt as well as admin nominated awards with our little Awards ceremony on the saturday night.

There are lots of other activites run by JAE that we can try and participate in if there is enough interest. These include:-

Tug Of War Battles Dragon Boats Five-a-side football tournament Endurance competition Japanese Food and Drink eating competition Car Pull Bungee Challenge Inflatable Jousting Time Attack Go Karting

Right lets get a list going..... please add your username and the number of tickets you require including yourself.

THURSDAY ENTRY

1. rob_bower x 2
2. TrisK x1
3. Matt1878 x2
4. PWG123 x2
5. ro55ifumi x 1
6. Drongo Boi x 3
7. Turbo Grant x 1
8. Azz x2
9. Bluebear x1
10. Socks X1
11. Ads and jojo X2
12. Akyakapotter Paid
13. RobH x 1
14. Dan Barnes x 1
15. thomas cleeves x2
16. joel_EP91 x2 Paid
17Glanzacoley x2
18 theminiguru + 1
19 Hair x 1
20 shorty x 3

21 toyotag2014 + 1

22 starbogt + 1 Paid

23 starletgt-shady

FRIDAY OR SATURDAY ENTRY
1. Starbuck x 1
2. *Starlet_Babe* x 2
3. johnboyGT x2
4. SiCaln x1 (I think)
5. Glanza1996 + 1

6 HD + 2

7 dangerbutt + 2

Please copy and paste to get the list going please make sure you copy the latest list. once we start collecting payments we will copy the full list in to here and use it to track payments.

We hope to see as many of you there as possible as its always a great social end to the year.

Rob and the rest of the admin team.

Edited by ro55ifumi
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall make my entry on the Fri

Me me dad n Carla will be coming down on the Thursday again :-)

I'm in :)

It's a date! That nice big leaving Weatherspoons breakfast was a great way to start the trip home

All added :)

Lew you on TD stand again this year??

John

Me Tara and Hollie will come up for Thursday :D

Me and Adam will be down on Thursday! :)

Can't wait!!

Me and Kat will be there for the hole lot!!

Me + hopefully the girlfriend if she's can get it off.

Thursday that will be

Put me down as normal Rob :) Thursday to help setup!

No brainer!

Yes for Thursday! :D

All added Thursday looking busy.more hands to help with the marquee. :D

All added Thursday looking busy.more hands to help with the marquee. :D

I only watched everyone build it last year, I also didn't help take it down as a wasp stung me!

so I feel obliged to help build it this year...