£450 forged Glanza running 270bhp 260ftbl.... GT2860rs hybrid build!!!!!

Yesterday my car went back for another remap with a new clutch due to the last one slipping. Last results were 265bhp with 175ftbl this time it made 270bhp and 260ftbl which I thought was a great amount of gain on torque.

Here's a picture of it on the rollers again.

20140610_143930_zpss24t6uy4.jpg

Get the new graph up and at what boost was that?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ok so a couple weeks ago I was on my way to a car meet and my car decided it didn't want to come out out 3rd. It's still stuck in there and I haven't touched it since! so I thought while its sat there broke I might go for more power, so I have now got rid of my td04 kit and you will have to wait to see what happens next!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I did tell you all i was going for more power so i thought id go gt28, i bought the top mount manifold and decat from rbz, had my own wastegate which i kept from my td04 kit. All i need now is a turbo (which im bidding on) screamer and some other little bits then im ready for another remap and see what it makes!

20140903_172025_zpsvnmqbcls.jpg

Edited by GLANZA-MAN
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a small update, i test fitted the gt28 top mount mani and thought it looked great, also have the new box fitted as well as the new gear linkage cables. I took a few pictures just in case everyone for got what she looked like ;)

i have some big updates to come in the week as i bought a few parts over the weekend!

20141006_154700_zps67yxjtmy.jpg

20141006_154633_zps6hu1mezk.jpg

20141006_154647_zpsf3bcccmj.jpg

20141004_140432_zpspgyawaex.jpg

quote name= Jez-ep 91" post="105.0931" timestamp="1413375344"]Awesome looking engine bay. how does it feel without PAS?

heavy on a stand still but once moving it feels normal. Feels much better higher speed

Sweet, any links for the abs removal?

no bud, i got this from rob ebbs (rbz)

• 4 weeks later...