MeisterR / Enkei: £0 Down, 0% Interests for 12 months!

Many members had ask us about offering finance as an option to help spread the payment.

We are happy to announce that we are able to offer retail finance starting today with V12 Finance.

Finance.jpg

We are able to offer 0% interests free finance for 12 months on all MeisterR and Enkei products.

£0 down mean you don't even need to put a deposit down, your first payment won't start until 30days after you receive your goods.

What that mean is you can get your hand on a set of Zeta-S today for under £59 a month!

Sounds Great, but how do you do it?

Setting up the finance couldn't be easier.

1. E-mail us at info@cyberspeeds.com with what you want and how much you want to finance.

2. We will put your details into the V12 Finance system.

3. The V12 Finance system will automatically send you an E-mail with links to complete the finance application through their secure system.

4. You will get an instant decision on rather you are approved or not.

5. Once approved, we will send the goods out to you… JOB DONE!

If anyone have any questions, please feel free to PM or E-mail us.

Jerrick / Edwin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, Enkie RPF1's in black :wub::wub::wub:

I don't think I can resist....

What's the credit score rating like on these finance deals Edwin? I haven't got/never had any finance, so I'll have the lowest credit score there is...Would I qualify?

Edited by Jamie5414

What's the credit score rating like on these finance deals Edwin? I haven't got/never had any finance, so I'll have the lowest credit score there is...Would I qualify?

This is pretty simple, if you hold a steady job and don't have any CCJ / Active Default against you… then you have a very good chance.

My lender also do retail finance for the likes of Halford, so if they aren't good they wouldn't be used. :)

Is there any early settlement fees on the finance? Sounds good. Rpf1 in white if possible would be nice!!

You can settle the entire debt if you like at any time, the only extra charge is an admin charge of £3 per payment not made via direct debit.

So should you want to settle the entire debt at one go 3 months down the line, you only pay the remaining amount + £3.

Jerrick

I'm the same, never borrowed money from anyone! Just done a finance form and got declined :( just have to save a lot then!

This is my first day doing this so I will have a lot of questions to ask the finance company tomorrow.

I have seen a few declined so I will check with them as they mention calling up.

I'll will drop you an E-mail after I have a chat with them tomorrow.

Jerrick

Just to say this deal have been overwhelmingly popular.

I think I am out of the EP82 / 91 coilovers already.

So if you are interested, E-mail us at info@cyberspeeds.com and we will sort something out for you.

Jerrick

I'm the same, never borrowed money from anyone! Just done a finance form and got declined :( just have to save a lot then!

Unfortunatley having had no credit or finance before can put you in the same light as someone who has a bad credit score. As you have no rating for them to provide a scoring against

Great offer though. If you can get it. Well done MeisterR

What feedback did you get from the company Jerrick? I am interested in these, but if they are looking for good credit people then I need to know, as I won't bother applying (because most likely getting turned down by this will go against me).

What feedback did you get from the company Jerrick? I am interested in these, but if they are looking for good credit people then I need to know, as I won't bother applying (because most likely getting turned down by this will go against me).

I talk with someone today and as I expected there wasn't a simple answer to such a complicated system.

The best advice they could give me is "if in doubt", check your credit score with Experian.

I'll try to get a more in depth answer from my rep tomorrow, but it is a difficult question as there are a lot of factor that goes into this.

Jerrick

• 4 weeks later...

What would the Zeta R's be a month?

It works out about £65 per month over 12 months.

We are currently out of stock for the coilovers but expect some in about 6 weeks or so.

Our stock of Enkei wheels however is just clearing customs so we'll soon be able to dispatch to those who have pre-ordered.

Edwin

How long before more wheels are in please I'm going to get boath I think. :)

Our first shipment should be cleared by customs today. Then we'll get them into our warehouse for Wednesday and we will dispatch them then. Just drop us an email info@cyberspeeds.com with what you need.

Edwin