K-sport brakes

I think they will fit, you can get 300mm discs in team dynamics wheels. You might need to get the right offset to not catch the caliper on the spokes though.

Cheers Adam I had a look at the inside of my wheels about 20mm in from the spokes there another 10-15mm more room so wheel spacers are an option if they don't effect handling??

They fit under 15s just depends on the spoke design

As above, depends upon the spoke design as my 15" Toms new actions wouldn't fit with Willwood 4 pots(not sure how much bigger K-Sports are) however, 15" Rota Grids fitted perfectly fine with about 1cm Clearance between the caliper and the spoke. I'm guessing you would require spacers but best of speaking to JordanEP91 as he has K-Sports on his Glanza.

Aamir

As above, depends upon the spoke design as my 15" Toms new actions wouldn't fit with Willwood 4 pots(not sure how much bigger K-Sports are) however, 15" Rota Grids fitted perfectly fine with about 1cm Clearance between the caliper and the spoke. I'm guessing you would require spacers but best of speaking to JordanEP91 as he has K-Sports on his Glanza.

Aamir

Ksports calipers are bigger then wilwoods not sure about the discs I think you can get two sizes.

Ksports calipers are bigger then wilwoods not sure about the discs I think you can get two sizes.

I think the Wheels wont directly fit on top of the K-Sports I'm guessing you will need spacers.

Not sure if spacers would affect the cars handling though but I've been reading up on it and they increase load on the wheel bearings as the wheels sit further. Also seen a few people saying that spacers help reduce understeer..

Aamir

I think the Wheels wont directly fit on top of the K-Sports I'm guessing you will need spacers.

Not sure if spacers would affect the cars handling though but I've been reading up on it and they increase load on the wheel bearings as the wheels sit further. Also seen a few people saying that spacers help reduce understeer..

Aamir

I've got 25mm from inside of wheel spoke to wilwood caliper and 10mm+ from inside of wheel to caliper. And disc size is same.

Yep I've heard mix reviews about wheel spacers.

Edited by Mad Mike EP82

Do not run wheel spacers whatever you do, they will change the scrub radius, changing your steering geometry something you won't wanna be doing if your going to be tracking the car.

Funny you say about how bad an option spacers are though as my v handled way better with the extra 20mm on the hubcentric spacers and toby from toytuning (back in the day) swore by running an extra 20mm on the front and 10mm on the rear. Its in a handaling tutorial on here some where. So dont write off spacers so quick imo.

Spacers will alter the track of the vehicle, making the track wider therefore making the car handle better in the twisties.But it does make the steering heavier. Depends how you like your car to feel tbh, or just do it the proper way and get a wheel with the correct offset, something like ET25 or a tad lower.

• 2 months later...