Please like & share my page guys * FACEBOOK*

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can LIKE & SHARE my page, I run/own a charter fishing boat in north Wales, we specialize in wrecks/reefs and bank fishing for mostly Cod, Pollack, Skate, Tope, Bass and Bream as well as sightseeing trips, survey work, filming, safety boat and a popular one Corporate days out.

https://m.facebook.com/BadBoyzCharters

If I manage to get the time I'll be organising a ukso fishing day out for around 8 persons if enough interest is generated

Many thanks your fellow starlet lover

Aaron

Edited by Azz

Liked :) bit far for me to go though :( and around our way is cat for fishing this season :(

pike fishing in the depts off winter ftw ^

Thanks for the like guys, I do actually get a few pike lads onboard usually wanting to fish for mackerel to freeze for the winter pike fishing

ever do the congar eels man love would love to go for them few mates went out for them before said it was great fishing

I do yes, we have a great winter season November-March for them and can average 20/30 a day up to 60/70lb, we still have a decent fishery for them throughout the year though mainly on the offshore wrecks.

I my own opinion there's much better fishing to be had, congers are very hard work and you loose 4 out of 5 lol

done dude. Now please kindly visit my FB page and like my most attractive picture. kthxbye (:

That was done yesterday with the picture of all them sexy goodies from id workz haha cheers for the like dude

That was done yesterday with the picture of all them sexy goodies from id workz haha cheers for the like dude

Haha updated my build thread on here with them :) got new rims too but no pics yet. Good luck with your new business though dude :)

Haha updated my build thread on here with them :) got new rims too but no pics yet. Good luck with your new business though dude :)

What wheels have you gone fir then ?

Business has been going a long long time mate just trying to spread into the Facebook world though as it's a good way to generate extra business for free