Bussey's Billet GT2867 323bhp V

I actually quite like the Carat lights, used to have a starlet Carat but never got round to doing anything with it haha.

I liked them at first, but now I just really don't think there going to suit the car, I'm keeping them anyway just incase I do change my mind :)

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked them at first, but now I just really don't think there going to suit the car, I'm keeping them anyway just incase I do change my mind :)

They suit some cars better than others, there was a white V a while back with a mad fuckin kit that had them which really worked well.

Liking that Livesports lip, you gonna do the rest of the kit ?

looking good mate. wings convincing

kept thinking bout having few bits hydro dipped...

any more pics of the front splitter :-D

Cheers mate :)

And there the only pictures I have at the moment, I'll probably grab some closer ones after it's been resprayed.

who dipped wings james??

im toying with getting my cruise wings carbon dipped..

just you beaten me to it.lol..

Nope, you can't do it man, you live way to close, move up North or somthing and I'll let you know :p

• 1 month later...

Not really any major updates at the minute unfortunately, due to a few reasons, one being that 2 weeks for a engineering firm seems to be 2 months. Blocks all back now though rebored and notched etc, also had some issues with my 4age valve springs once my engine builder tested them. But I soon got on onto Mike at TD about that :)

9000rpm rated springs, lavelyyy

D80FB2D5-1002-442F-A19B-AD7078482858.jpg

But yeah, never expected so many delays with building the engine, stressful to say the least, not long now though.

Looking good mate! I know how it is about delays... I got my 5E donor car in June, it's in the EP since yesterday... hasn't been started yet. That's what happens when you want more. Bloody SC14 :p

Cheers mate :) and yeah I'm hoping it's done by end of jan/beginning of feb. But It's more than likely it wont!

Looks lush mate so glad you changed that back end!

Haha cheers, Yeah quite a few people have been saying that :/

• 4 months later...

Back on track with this now, life in genral has made me put this to one side so far this year, problems with women/work/life all slowed things right up. More updates real soon :)

4EEA8D67-22FC-4A8D-BBCF-60E78C830F9E.jpg

Edited by Bussey

Sounds bad dude..

If you need a hand drop me a line fella..

Touch wood I been lucky with mine so far this year..

6 track days and no problems. .

Apart from old bill, but that's another story.haha

Nah it's all good now haha, just had a crappy start to the year. Everything's back on track now though. Engine should be in within the next fortnight.

And cheers man appreciate it