Took the car for a shoot with my good friend George today. We struggled to find a location, but George made do with what we had.

Photobucket has ruined the quality of the pictures a lot. Please check out my facebook (Rob Ebbs) and see the photos on there for the full res ones.

https://www.facebook.com/rob.ebbs.1

shoot1_zps253a241e.jpg

shoot6_zps1f4e1b57.jpg

shoot5_zpsab02c8d9.jpg

shoot4_zpsb70aa45f.jpg

shoot2_zpscfd94194.jpg

shoot3_zps46997bc1.jpg

Rob I have similar bumper quick release on my car , does your bumper rattle though when idling? mine does and there on properly like not loose at all, it might be that my rubber o ring has to my elasticity.

Pictures look sweet though !!!

The 3 wheel pic is fucking mint! I used to have green starlet picture like that on my PC desktop yearsssss ago! Still by far the best V for me

Haha, I thought it would cock the wheel up so thought we'd get a quick snap of it! Looks pretty cool haha. Got to love a wheel coming off the ground haha :p.

Rob I have similar bumper quick release on my car , does your bumper rattle though when idling? mine does and there on properly like not loose at all, it might be that my rubber o ring has to my elasticity.

Pictures look sweet though !!!

Hm yeah I've got to save it does rattle a little bit. But I think it's where the livesport lip is near the intercooler and it only rattles when I let the clutch out and the whole car vibrates/judders a bit (spec 6 unsprung clutch). Hard to tell what is causing it tho lol.

Cheers dude :).