NightSpirit Trackstar....

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea,

With the fuel lines, fpr and a few bits of pipework that's all that's going back in. Will get it weighed and setup when I can.

I need to stop somewhere or it'll never get back on the road, so many other things I could do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a house and yes fatherhood...

As I've mentioned on the blog, this is the end of the project. I've decided to strip the car due to lack of time and enthusiasm. Another project is planned subject to the sale of the trackstar.

Thankyou to everyone for all the comments, encouragement and homosexual undertones. I won't be far away :p

Its Sad to see this get broken up for parts but im sure you have something else lined up?

And the spirit of the trackstar will live on in all the cars that take parts from it :p

You say all the right things Si...

True the trackstar will live on in other awesome EP's. My one regret is not finishing it and hammering it to death on a track.

I have my eye on a Radical Clubsport or an SR4 if I can find one....the fun bit is going to be making it road legal.