Turboing an N/A Standard CT9?

Id just get Glanza looms, ECU, fueling setup and ignition setup. It will all plug up with minimal hassle.

yes this is the plan :) thanks guys .

cheers for your help rich :p

Good lol i thought you where just going to slap a turbo on and go hahaha

noo hehe :) just saving funds, i may have found a cheecky ct9 setup from a very good friend:)

im not very good with electronics but i think ive got my head round it. if i bought an aftermarket ecu, such as emanage or emb etc will i need a different loom?

I got a cheap ecu here :)

price ;)?

im not very good with electronics but i think ive got my head round it. if i bought an aftermarket ecu, such as emanage or emb etc will i need a different loom?

price ;)?

No you wouldn't need to. Change loom but you have to pay for mapping

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm almost there.. T04 on a jap 100bhp 4efe but I have changed my setup and now running a custom ep82 4efte loom. It's a fucking quick combination too.. Up to 65/70mph I'm side by side with 1.6 vtec. Sir with type r cams etc.. 2 or 3 of them and all similar result!

Can't wait till it's turbo lol

Seems there's a few of us well on the way to having 4EFE's running with turbo's now; just with slight variations between the setups!

We have one here that's more or less finished just trying to work out how to get an Emanage to actually tap into the ignition timing propely without causing problems