M666 JAP, Anyone know any history?

Yes I've been to look at this car last weekend stay clear it's had a knock on the front big dent scrape on the bonnet and the lights are hanging out also it has no lsd and I doubt very much the engine is forged it's running a kkk turbo kit with no form of engine management I couldn't even find a fcd on the car.. The seller is generally full of shit

My mates just bought this, 24 hour round trip to pick it up, does anyone know anymore about it as there is a large amount of receipts for the forged parts and gearbox rebuild, I couldbt see any ecu on it and the boy said he didnt know, on the way back he hit the limiter in 4th ready to change into fifth and it didn't cut out there was just no response from the throttle

I had a long look at this car last wkend the receipts are all from years and years ago I think the most recent ones wer 2008 and a lot of the receipts are for parts that arnt even on the car did he tell your mate it has a LSD because it doesn't..sumthing not right about that car hope he didn't pay to much for it

And he has it up on ebay claiming he had all the gearbox work done and he told my mate hs only had the car 2 weeks, yeah sort of he kinda had it bought before he got there lol but she is a fast little Car wish I'd saw this before he left

He's had it a good while dude tell your mate to get the sump off and see if it's actually forged I didn't wanna take the risk as a lot just didn't add up about the car the seller is well known on the forum for being a con man

I went to look at it before your mate did in the Thursday and he said your mate was coming from Scotland? I was just about to buy it but he had no logbook???????? So I has a wasted journey I'm glad I didn't buy it now !

• 1 month later...