burts budget build

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a few months after I got the car, got fed up with the faded red. Also couldn't decide what colour to do the rover 200 wheels IMG_61892278580410.jpeg

Edited by burt

Got bored yesterday so had a play with some chalk. Fancy something like that sprayed on the bonnet, what do you think so far? DSC_0491.jpg

Just want some new seats and a decent steering wheel now. Found a scorpion bike exhaust too. Wonder what I could do with that?

Edited by burt

Well for anyone still looking after they seen the pics. It's was bought for £150. Had 7 months tax so I was going to cash that in and either scrap it, or break it for parts. Realised its actually a good car so lot's it and have used it as a daily driver ever since.

Who gives a fuck what people think! Personally I think it's alright,

Got no hate for someone who modifys there car to their taste!

Haters make you famous!

It's a shame you figured out how to use photo bucket.

If you didn't like it why share your pointless opinion on someone who bought there car for £150!??

I love military paint jobs/aircan jobs. Update it and keep modding it mate. Takes all sorts in life, some will love and some will hate but ultimately we all have the same interest...... cars :) keep going on it. Budget ftw man

Who gives a fuck what people think! Personally I think it's alright,

Got no hate for someone who modifys there car to their taste!

Haters make you famous!

If you didn't like it why share your pointless opinion on someone who bought there car for £150!??

Haters do not fucking make you famous

I still have enough NATO green and rollers to do another starlet, will only go in the bin...PM me if you want it!

I actually quite liked your first look of stickerbomb / rising sun / lairy wheels.

Its not like you are drawing a 'tasche on the mona lisa its a scrap car at scrap value it cannot depreciate and you are enjoying it...job done.

I still have enough NATO green and rollers to do another starlet, will only go in the bin...PM me if you want it!

I actually quite liked your first look of stickerbomb / rising sun / lairy wheels.

Its not like you are drawing a 'tasche on the mona lisa its a scrap car at scrap value it cannot depreciate and you are enjoying it...job done.

How much you want for the paint and stuff?

Thanks. Think I still have some NATO green left over from my classic mini. Didn't realise that just having a laugh with a scrapper could cause a fuss. The starlet keeps the mileage down on my fully restored 72 mini and is something I don't mind leaving alone in a work carpark all day

Edited by burt

Since it's only a piss about car I wouldn't worry about what people say.

Personally I wouldn't have done the lights as they are pretty dull without adding extra tint but the chalkboards great. Can have a different design every week lol

I cried laughing at some of the responses on here, harsh bastards lol. personally I'd loose the sunstrip n hold off the chalk unless your going to japfest or something the next day, but its a matter of preference so there is no right or wrong to messing with cars. Get yourself a set of cheap lowering springs, and enjoy it bud!