AdamB where are you IM GETTING AGRIVATED

has any one heard from AdamB at all or know how to get in contact with him.... i sent him some funds and since then hes been MIA .... i know adams a more than trust worthy guy so thats not the issue here ... just trying figure out if hes flown off to the Timbuktu and not told me lol

im pretty much just trying to get the tracking number to see if the part has arrived at my local post office

Edited by rasslenny

oki this is where i am starting to be a little annoyed I believe i may have been scammed but i dont want think that Adam is that kind of guy.... how long do i have to make a claim with pay pall for not getting products that i have paid for....

hey Adam if you see this today was the last i had to take up a claim with pay pall so i went ahead and did so... the part has not arrived as yet and if it does so i will gladly send the money back over

nope the first time ordered somehting from him it got lost in the mail.... and he returned my money then i boght a grill from him... well payed for at least and hes missing for over a month since

Edited by rasslenny

Bet it makes the boys who sent him 4 figures wonder... not that I'm insinuating Adams on the fiddle but it's certainly not a good image.

it seems to me when people sell up /leave the forum the last bits for sale usually never reach the buyer unfortunately. Again not aimed at Adam so please don't take offense.

i dont think he's trying to scam you mate..but do not let the paypal claim time expire. if you have not gotten what you paid for within this time. cancel your order and claim from paypal.

Times like now is when my Caribbean side come out and wish some one dash race fluid on his rasshole light his cunt up good and proper... Do excuse my French admins ... It has jut been brought to my attention that he is In fact swindling people out of money on the website

he will no doubt come on here soon and give a load of bullshit, i will literally laugh out loud if he starts the usual courier did this courier did that fuck me use a decent one then.

it does now appear that its him thats the dodgy one. i await with baited breath the whole drama of excuses, oh and no doubt my telling off by him

Edited by richglanzav

Even if something has happened between couriers..family problems.. all the usual excuses.. I have said this before, it takes literally 2 minutes to log on here and send a mail, so that wouldn't fly with me at all. Sad to see yet more scamming, thank the lord for paypal!

i sent him a message on facebook informing him that you were looking for him. hes seen the message but hasnt replied.

I tried to recover it on pay pall and it was exactly 46 days since I paid him...I was a day shy so 80 quid lost I’m actually extremely angry.... this may sound bad but he’s kinda lucky I’m all the way over in the Caribbean... i work so hard for not much money down here .... and with the conversion I paid literally 800 dollars my money for it ... and we make (dollar to pound) the same amount per month on average.... so it was not cheap... well I mean it wasn’t expensive but who wants to throw away the equivalent of 800 quid.........

swear if i was in London still id hit him with my car and keep driving.... i hate hate hate swindling thievery .... and this man straight up is a thief....

Edited by rasslenny

HAHAHA HAVING SAID THAT SOME ONE DONATE ME A GRILL LOL ... i know one of u have a quad grill layin in a shedd that has been there for years collecting dust and you want to help me out... i just know it.... i love you forever....PROMISE... LOL :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: