Identifying a 4efte block and head

I have a n/a 4efe starlet (Import), I have suspicions that the engine has been changed to a 4efte (running as n/a). Is there anyway I can identify the block and head are 4efte? It has the extra water way between the head and inlet manifold. After a lot of searching, it looks like this was only ever in 4efte heads. Can anyone confirm that this is correct? The other weird thing is it has green injectors, which I don't think is correct either. Its definitely not as powerful as another jdm 4efe I have, I suspect this is due to the low compression of the turbo engine or would the injectors being too small make such a difference? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

The 3rd Gen JDM 4EFE had green injectors and was only like 75 bhp. It had a lean burn map and was built for economy rather power, i had one in a Carat 91 and it was slow as shit. The 1st Gen JDM 4EFE is the one to have.

The oil filter bolts straight on the block on the 4EFE, the 4EFTE had 3 studs on the block and the oil filter was relocated to the left a bit. Which is one way to tell. The heads are the same as far as im aware.

Thanks for the help guys. Some useful info there.

Do you think if I put pink injectors in that 4efe and an early 100bhp ECU it, would spring some life into it?

Possibly, the ECU will do the most difference, the inlet on the Gen1 looks like a FTE inlet, the exhaust manifold also differs, i doubt the injectors would make a noticeable difference.

The Gen3 also had a knock sensor, 4 wire o2 sensor, a corolla style inlet manifold and a DIS ignition system.

The Gen1 is a good bit of kit though, i've got the lot here, gonna eventually strap the lot to a 5E and drop it in a GT shell, make a nice N/a daily :)

What JDM 82 do you have, a Soliel ?