shorty's new armchair with wheels.

Well as I've sold up my starlets now and im saving for a house i thought i should do a grown up thing and buy a bigger 4door to float about in when im not in the work van.

Enter the armchair :D

attachment-1_zpspx3ltwvt.jpeg

attachment-2_zpsdgrtdyro.jpeg

attachment-6_zpszwhz7h9u.jpeg

attachment-7_zpsuyjpnbnh.jpeg

has 18" oz alloys

3" decat for 2nd cat

And full 3" v band fujitsubo exhaust system.

Electric everything and very very comfey. Oh and stupidly fucking fast haha!!

Edited by shorty
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's gay, but I had welded up my r32 with my rear wheel steer still active, you don't notice it much, I only noticed it, when the ecu decided to play up, and started to turn the rear wheels at 65 mph in a straight line, bastard car nearly killed me haha

Haha, i nearly died on a roundabout in a mates r33 gts-t when rear wheel kicked in lol. I was only 19 and had never driven a car that fast or with r/w/s lol.

There scary until you get use to them bud. But lots of fun

Id like to slam it but not sure tbh. Just enjoying the silly power of the 2jz-gte. The lexus badges have to go though without a doubt! I want the toyota aristo badges back on it!

Haha and WRONG this is the Toyota Aristo, which is a 3.0L-TT supra engine in basically a gs-300 body haha. Jap import jdm only and rebadged by a crazy little jap man as a lexus (which it isnt). Est at runing about 300hp atm. And fucking flys lol.

Edited by shorty

It does but is a 2jz-ge so just a 3.0 na where as this is a 2jz-gte so 3.0 twin turbo with vvti. Is honestly so damn fast lol. Weighs nearly 1700kg and moves like a rocket ship! All i need is an fcd and an uprated pump and this will run 400hp at 1.2bar as it is lol. And suprisingly good on fuel, really good tbh, till you chase something then it drinks a bit lol.

Ill try and pop to see you this week dude. Been flat out at work atm ;)

awesome mate, unlucky for some ayy i was off relaxing with a few beers last week ;) beauty of the 18th birthday ay! back to work this week :(