I've no idea what the culprit is to this but it's doing my head in thinking about what it is causing my problems. First off I just replaced my engine, previous one had blue smoke and then I'm pretty sure piston rings went. Got the other engine in. Everything seemed good. Then my pal behind said he seen blue smoke when I went for it. I then cracked my exhaust manifold and noticed when I took it off on runner 4 there was a blue kind of mark over the soot. Welded it back up but felt slightly sluggish to spool than before it cracked. Suddenly the car starts feeling like the manifold is cracked again as it makes some noise and vibration between 2300 and 3000rpm. Checked the manifold and it's all fine, no soot. Decided I'd block the bov for a change and literally 10 miles and boost seems very hard to build and only peaks around 10psi and that's if I'm going right up the rev range. Boost is set for 15psi and before all this it was hitting that every time quite quickly. Every time I went for it there would be some blue smoke and I've noticed also if I rev it high and let the revs drop back to idle there is a little puff of blue smoke. Oil has dropped considerably when I'm on boost. When I don't use the turbo it seems alright. Not noticed any blue smoke on start up. When I checked the intake I can see some splatter and the ic pipe off the turbo has some marks of fluid which I presume is oil. Does it seem like valve seals or turbo oil seals? I'm kind of stuck with this as the feeling of the car is just strange as it feels slow to spool, vibrates and is just very sluggish altogether.

I would be pretty certain that is the turbo mate, if it's losing a lot of oil on boost and has signs of oil in parts of the turbo that it shouldn't, then i would definitely get it off and have it checked before it does any major damage.