You want tp ask I guy on the forum called liam d mate heard good things about him drop him a p.m

Was thinking the same mate.. Hopfully he will ser my post ! Cheers anyway

£180 iirc full rebuild

Wheres this bud

Hi mate providing it's just the bearing and seals then it's £188.70 at my place

Hi mate! If i get this done would i get 200bhp out my glanza? As never used one of these turbos? With decent map ect

Hi mate providing it's just the bearing and seals then it's £188.70 at my place

I not 100% what you can do liam but can you transform a std unit into a hyrbid or would a rebuild on std unit be like a fresh unit?

Might send my unit to you once its off the car

Be nice to push my little ct9 :D

You can run a hyrid up to 1.2 bar.if your car dont make 200 bhp at 1.1 I would think sumins not right.

Id only be running at 0.9 to be honest as engines not forged and dont wanna stress her out too much lol! just want little bit extra power

I not 100% what you can do liam but can you transform a std unit into a hyrbid or would a rebuild on std unit be like a fresh unit?

Might send my unit to you once its off the car

Be nice to push my little ct9 :D

Can do it both ways mate, can send me yours and we'll build it into our own midland turbo spec hybrid. Or we can build to standard spec. Either way they'll both be fresh and fully rebuilt like a new one! Can see previous work pics if you add midland turbo over on Facebook.

If you need a rebuild deffo recommend Liam d probably the best service iev ever come across top notch :)

Cheers for kind words mate.

Hi mate! If i get this done would i get 200bhp out my glanza? As never used one of these turbos? With decent map ect

Should see over 200bhp on a ct9 hybrid matey!

Can do it both ways mate, can send me yours and we'll build it into our own midland turbo spec hybrid. Or we can build to standard spec. Either way they'll both be fresh and fully rebuilt like a new one! Can see previous work pics if you add midland turbo over on Facebook.

Cheers for kind words mate.

Should see over 200bhp on a ct9 hybrid matey!

Would you say ill need a Ecu and map to see 200+?

As i have standard ecu atm bud

Yeah you'll need mapping to see that sort of power, especially to get the most out of the hybrid.

This was a standard ct9 before I sent it to Liam for rebuild and made hybrid.

IMG-20140426-WA0004_zpsd9gudyut.jpg

Cant fault them. They are very good. Especially when externally gated.

Cheers for kind words mate, is your car okay now?

When you's do a CT9 Hybrid Liam do you's port the wastegate or just leave it standard?

We port them buddy! Properly too to make sure they perform as well as they can. None of this watermelon nonsense haha.