WEPR. WEPR. WEPR. Ramhorn kits are quite common however perform very well. Not sure about the top mount turbo kits never really liked them but I guess it's just what floats your boat mate :)

Aamir

Right boys been looking at the wepr kits and sacha has been helping me out. I was just looking for anyone's opinions and experiences between the top mount, bottom mount and front facing turbo kits?

If it was me I'd go with a low mount.. Unless it's a track car the front facing would be a bit awkward to fit with everything without cutting bumpers up etc.. and for a top mount I personally think a td04 would look a bit small and miserable to be showing off at the top of your bay that's why I would go for the low mount and with the low mount you can see all those sexy wepr welds

Yeah I was thinking it might let it down just a little turbo sitting up there, quite liked the look of the bottom mount kit as you can see the shiny external wastegate up top and as you say they awesome welds