Show me your engine bays!

I'm trying to see what I can do with my n/a engine bay, such as clean up and dress up I want to go with green accents such as rad caps and what not but can't seem to find things like this so if your engine bay is green! Show me! Or any other colour haha

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to see what I can do with my n/a engine bay, such as clean up and dress up I want to go with green accents such as rad caps and what not but can't seem to find things like this so if your engine bay is green! Show me! Or any other colour haha

e89f0adf-8dee-4daf-95ce-a83c09ded46b_zps

There's a bit of green in there for you man :p

James

Edited by JamesD89

Very minimalist Daniel :) Is that 2nd one up and running now? And any thread to go with the silver one?

Yeah man the 85 is up and running, just need a custom exhaust made up and thats it done. It is rather fast, driven it on a private road at 2am called the A9.... :D And yeah there is an old as fuck thread for the silver one but its the worst thread ever i never updated it haha.

The silver one ended up like this, a mess.

20130629_165341_zps9c63a80e.jpg

The blue one, not much better.

20140329_185402_zpsrtjuft8b.jpg

And the black on is a work in progress N/a build.

Yeah man the 85 is up and running, just need a custom exhaust made up and thats it done. It is rather fast, driven it on a private road at 2am called the A9.... :D And yeah there is an old as fuck thread for the silver one but its the worst thread ever i never updated it haha.

Where did you get this green ht leads

I think they are the 1st ones that CJ Performance did, the blue ones in my other car were the newer ones. CJ Performance doesnt exist anymore. Would sell them for 460 quid if you wanted ? Bargain at that tbf.