Finally some pics of my GT in one piece.

I love how understated this thing is. What I mean is, any poser tool in their high end German metal would pull up beside this at the lights and totally dismiss it as the exterior is basically OEM, and then BOOM! its gone! the only things hinting at the fact that its been breathed on are the wheels and the exhaust.

really like what you've done with this dude, its a very smart/refined/mature approach to building a grin-inducing-plaything!

Phil.

Stunning Looking Car that Phil!

Love the rims!

That turbo is on this?

Thanks, its a Greddy td05 14b.

Looking fresh Phil

John

thanks again John boy.

Love it Phil and very jealous of the bonnet.

Enjoy :)

James

Thanks James, definitely my preferred taste in bonnets, local lad on tgtt was going to change from this to a turbo bonnet so we just swapped.

especially being toyota styled all these little bits help to make the car look a little bit personal but still standard.

Mk1 rear lights & GT glow panel

Mk2 front grill

Mk1 front bumper&lip

GI bonnet

Mk1 front fogs

polished headlights

avensis washer jets

Toyota rear speakers

I love how understated this thing is. What I mean is, any poser tool in their high end German metal would pull up beside this at the lights and totally dismiss it as the exterior is basically OEM, and then BOOM! its gone! the only things hinting at the fact that its been breathed on are the wheels and the exhaust.

really like what you've done with this dude, its a very smart/refined/mature approach to building a grin-inducing-plaything!

Phil.

Thanks man, will get some pics of the interior next time its lovely, though far from mint. (you will appreciate the boost gauge)

its about as mature as i am lol

the Bmw in the background is the daily whip, thats where i pretend to be more mature.

Phil

Edited by Philm

A'pexi El series boost gauges are only for men named Phil from NI. This is a fact. As they are all winners. Who spend suspicious amounts of time in The Costa.

"Sensible dailies" are the way forward! Makes us appreciate the EPs when the time comes to dig them out for a blast!

Phil.

A'pexi El series boost gauges are only for men named Phil from NI. This is a fact. As they are all winners. Who spend suspicious amounts of time in The Costa.

"Sensible dailies" are the way forward! Makes us appreciate the EPs when the time comes to dig them out for a blast!

Phil.

Too true about the dailys!

the time spent in the costa.... well i have my suspicions about you, but me well my excuse was i lived there for near 23 years lol

and what starlet owner wouldnt be completely obsessed with Jayz Garage if it was within walking distance!!

i actually used to leave my car ins john old garage when she was sick/broken/blown up (quite often) and walk home lol took me a good 5minutes.

Phil

Edited by Philm

This is immense mate! If you are selling them wheels any time soon id be interested ;)

Sorry lad just rolled the arches and stuck 888s on them and ground the gt4 brake carriers!

so went through to much to get them sitting perfect on the car :)

Beautiful example.

thanks lad, far from it though!

Thought you had a mark 2? Looks sweet mate hope that arch plastic arrived on time

Its a Mk2 under the mk1 clothes :)

Phil

• 8 months later...

New wheel bearing went in and new forged engine etc so it made it back out for a wee run

Still needs couple of things but running at least :)

75FA6D6C-3C23-474C-842A-EB91A51A6E97.jpg

Phil

Edited by Phil