Help Registering a glanza correctly

The issue is my car has been written off and they are only going to pay out 650 quid due to it being registered as a starlet s.

I was told to contact toyota by dvla for the correct details but they have no information on car, so it is toyota in japan I need to contact but cannot find an email address anywhere?

Help?!

Thought as much, seen it somewhere else on here where someone was having similar issue.

Shame you don't find out how good your insurance company is until the worst happens.

If you have insured it as a Glanza and paid the premium for a Glanza I don't see how they can dispute it. When mine was written off no one even mentioned V5. I'd just kick up a massive fuss and keep asking to speak to someone higher up until they stop being stupid. I hope they are not still a trader on here.

Well if toyota cant help thats the best thing I can suggest.

I would try some other toyota dealerships as they will be your best bet for proof. Or even get them to use that website and print you a letter on headed paper confirming the details of your car from that site. The parts dept are better than the receptionists at my local dealership tbh