Nottingham meet

Just posting this to see if there is any interest in a meet in the Nottingham area sometime after christmas.

There is just a few newbies on here from the Notts/Derby areas.

No idea on time or location as of yet, just seeing if anyone would be up for it.

Me and Keirz would be up for it. So that makes 1 car. ;)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right gonna start this now just so we know how many we are looking at etc.

These are not definates just people who have shown interest in the meet. Will do another list for definates when we get to that point.

1. Liam_D

2. Keirz

3. Barneyboy1997

4. MikeGlanzaV

5. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

6. *Stoney*

7. Dub-se7en

8. Dingle (TGTT)

hi there i would go but need dates as i am back at work on the 5th jan. but if i get a weekend off on another date you set i up for it. put me down if that ok. i keep you guys posted if i can make it or not.

tony

Nope not yet mate. Wait till after the new year period and i'll start planning it.

If there is any dates people cant make post 'em up in here so we can work round 'em.

hi there i would go but need dates as i am back at work on the 5th jan. but if i get a weekend off on another date you set i up for it. put me down if that ok. i keep you guys posted if i can make it or not.

tony

Carter - Where abouts you from mate. I think i seen you come past my work place in Nottingham a few weeks back.

Cheers David Sheffield aint too far mate no.

So we have 10 people interested, i will try to think about a nice location for this meet where we can take some nice group shots etc..

Right been thinking of a few dates today.

Was gonna say the 3rd of Feb but its only a week after Idrees' meet so not gonna go on that one. As some people might want to attend both.

So What about the last Sunday in Feb the 24th?

Let me know what you think about this date and if you can make it, if not we can easily change it .