Top Posters In This Topic

1) Liam_D

2) Keirz

3) MikeGlanzaV

4) DavidAshton

5)Pagey & mate

6)200sx-Starlet-Jay

i shall be gettin my rat out on the 24th,

Mike you still wanna meet up first so i can show ya ass how to get there???

Sure do mate! Did you get to the bottom of your super heated passenger side wheel?

Cool cheers lads.

@Pagey, gimme a shout if your sat nav cant find it, it is miles of the way though.

So, Mike, Jay and Stoney are you three all cool getting there??

Oh, yeah lads i nearly forgot what time do you reckon is suitable? I reckon sometime in the morning is a good call as we will have good light to take photos etc.. What you reckon??

And time for an updated list with added TGTT Members;

1) Liam_D

2) Keirz

3) MikeGlanzaV

4) DavidAshton

5)Pagey & mate

6)200sx-Starlet-Jay

7) Stoney

8) Starbogt + wife

9) Dub-Se7en (as long as the car is ok)

Cheers

Liam

Sure do mate! Did you get to the bottom of your super heated passenger side wheel?

lol no didnt look into it today, but i am tomorow ( now today!! ) drove it to town and back and it was fuckin draggin more than malcolm drags his dead bodies around his farm yard.

will let ya know lol BRRRAAPP

Cool cheers lads.

@Pagey, gimme a shout if your sat nav cant find it, it is miles of the way though.

So, Mike, Jay and Stoney are you three all cool getting there??

Oh, yeah lads i nearly forgot what time do you reckon is suitable? I reckon sometime in the morning is a good call as we will have good light to take photos etc.. What you reckon??

And time for an updated list with added TGTT Members;

1) Liam_D

2) Keirz

3) MikeGlanzaV

4) DavidAshton

5)Pagey & mate

6)200sx-Starlet-Jay

7) Stoney

8) Starbogt + wife

Cheers

Liam

yeah i know where it is, and i will bring down mike with me, so if anyone wants to join our convoy ure welcom to!! give me a shout if you do

So what kinda time then 11am??

@ Dub - yes mate a convoy will definatly be needed. We will more than likely meet at the Massive Ikea which is like 5 minutes away from the Motorway so should be easy to find.

@ Stoney, Jay & Mike we will arrange to meet there at a certain time when we know exactly.

Jay - Think we will only have the car park as the pub is shut til april. We will not need to pay or bring the card or anything. He is specialiy opening the car park for us.

BurneyK - Rob Bower on here is from the Worksop area, maybe you could convoy with him.

Is 11AM Ok for everyone else??

1) Liam_D

2) Keirz

3) MikeGlanzaV

4) DavidAshton

5)Pagey & mate

6)200sx-Starlet-Jay

7) Stoney

8) Starbogt + wife

10) Barneyboy1997

sorry not been able to get on here for about a week and a half for some reason but anyway yeah 11am is good for me guy's and yes i'll meet for a convoy as i have no idea where it is lol.

Ok then 11am at :

IKEA Nottingham,

IKEA Way,

Giltbrook,

Nottingham,

NG16 2RP.

If you need any directions to here let me know, i'm pretty sure i could sort some out for you.

From here will we then convoy to MFN, please remember though that if you are not here by the time the convoy will leave and you will deifnatly struggle to find the place.

Cheers dudes