Nottingham meet

Well i have to clean the Glanza with Keirz, as i always help. I will also be in discussion with my dad tomorrow as to whether it is possible to get mine up there. If so i will be cleaning, and polishing mine as well as doing a few little bits and bobs.

See you all Sunday

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool will look forward to seeing you.

Bit of bad news Keirz has got tonsilitis and is very unwell, he has been in bed all mornin so he doesn't think he will be coming to this now, which sucks as i will now struggle to get here aswell.

However if he feels well enough in the morning ( which i cant see happening) then he will attend.

So at the moment i dont really know what it happening. I will probably update in a bit when i know a bit more.

Cool will look forward to seeing you.

Bit of bad news Keirz has got tonsilitis and is very unwell, he has been in bed all mornin so he doesn't think he will be coming to this now, which sucks as i will now struggle to get here aswell.

However if he feels well enough in the morning ( which i cant see happening) then he will attend.

So at the moment i dont really know what it happening. I will probably update in a bit when i know a bit more.

Bugger! Thats bad news hope he feels better by tomorrow so you can both attend. Is everyone else stills sticking to the original plan though???

I think everyone is still going to meet at IKEA mate yes. But the problem is most people dont know where it is and Keirz was gonna be the convoy leader to get everyone there.

I just hope Keirz feels a bit better in the morning.

Ray - i take it that you are joining the convoy at IKEA mate.

i think i have sorted something out now

I think it is pretty much safe to say Keirz is not coming now, he is really struggling with it and with not much sleep, and all the anti biotics he is taking we dont think it will be a good idea.

See you all tomorrow (hopefully)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

for some reason my car looks pink, not good :wacko: .

Sorry dub se7en but no one knowd why you had all gone or if you were comming back. There was 7 cars left at the end and was about to p*ss it down so desided to knock it on the head. Nice to meet all of you and a BIG THANK YOU for liam for organising it, must do it again somtime. I'll try and get my pics up later on but my camera didnt come out untill later on and some cars had already left.

Barney - Its does a look little pink in the pics mate. Was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you dude. It was my pleasure to organise it mate, im just sorry that the location was a bit crap.

Ian - I'm sorry we left you mate, just wasnt sure where you went, we thought that you went home as you was gone for about an hour. We decided it was time to go when it started spitting with rain. Cheers for coming and representing the Green Starlets mate, there aint many of us.

A big thankyou to all that attended, it was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you. And we will definatly have to do it again sometime.

My pics are up in the thread in the pics section.

Cheers

Liam