*Pete*'s White SR Build (MR2 Throttle Body & Dyno'ed)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little update, did my exhuast probably not the best way but only 30 ish quid to do it :) de-cat straight pipe, standard center section then cherry bomb back box, not happy with the way the back box is sitting so no close ups yet and it quite loud and does spits flames :)

So just a decat and a straight through box will result in flames?

I need to decat.

• 3 weeks later...

Badtimes whatt u do

Came off the road into the bush still driving perfectly just the body work :/

Shame tho. Another sr to the scrapyard

Going to see what I might be able to save it, really don't want to scrap it :( but I'll still drive it for now

Ahhh man, that's real bad news. Icey roads I guess??

Chin up, I hope your ok.

I think you will have to get another car.( another statlet) so you can swap bits.

The cost of repairing that is just uneconomical.

Dunno might have to challenge my brother to see what skills he might work on cutting in a new quarter panel as the floor is still straight as the sill join is still straight but dunno gunna have a look it first

Edited by *Pete*
  • 2 weeks later...

Been doing some thinking lately, yes I'm going to starlet but model and colour I'm keeping secret for now, but I think I'm going to do on how the car looks or at least thats the plan with some performance, dunno if I want to risk the mr2 throttle body as I dunno how to stop the stutter at lower rpm as i haven't tried bigger injectors or/and a fpr which i'm tempted to just throw on there as it doesn't matter as much now

I brought it off socks, its home made as its a glanza bumper thats had the na grill bit glued in where someone cut the glanza grill bit out, I was gunna do it myself until i saw it for sale and took it. Does need a little bit of rework done.

I brought it off socks, its home made as its a glanza bumper thats had the na grill bit glued in where someone cut the glanza grill bit out, I was gunna do it myself until i saw it for sale and took it. Does need a little bit of rework done.

Ah looks good! Shame about the sr:( cant wait to see what comes next though!

• 4 weeks later...

Went to my local scrapy today got the injectors out of a 3sfe which I've seen are 200cc but then as I went to leave on the stacked up car I noticed a corolla and look what I got from 4afe :D 4-2-1 mani, the 50mm throttle body (gonna save for the next starlet) and the 213cc injectors :)

2ytr3uu.jpg

sbrfc9.jpg

awusrk.jpg

Shame one of the 213cc injector the plug bit is a little broken but it still connect to the plug