Ginge's Sr #2 remix updates !

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I mean obv it's your car and each to their own. I've got a custom stainless with tte tip and it sits neatly at the back so I guess I don't have that issue. Awesome car either way mate

Edited by Pikey009

Still setting them up when I have time slowly lol I've pretty much sorted the fueling good for just low throttle fuelling setting but really it needs a rolling road to get it spot on for full throttle setting.

When I first fitted them it ran like crap misfiring and would cut out if it weren't on throttle but it's getting there man

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So I've not really been very active on here and I've got a bit of an update

So I bought a new sr with a much cleaner shell and I swapped everything over from my old one.

Rear axle, poly bushes arms and anti lift kit, brakes and lines, panard bar, coilovers, exhaust, corolla inlet, strut braces, rocker cover, radiator, interior and whatever else aha

6E3AB0E7-4207-4424-B6FF-221A56C23BDD_zps

F691EC99-B222-4483-9E88-6F369AF6F76F_zps

0C3D7CCC-39DF-49A7-9312-13CD47DC09E0_zps

7FDB7B41-48BD-4D16-BC4C-270C45E7B3AB_zps

Since owning this one I haven't fitted the throttle bodies yet but the idea hasn't gone out the window I'm thinking of getting proper management for them then getting them back on.

Also since owning it I've fitted a trd front anti roll bar and white line rear anti roll bar, some crystal headlamps and amber corners, a optional arm rest and a remix front bumper :)

02A7252D-E129-41A6-A2BB-88207020C9FB_zps

38A23BDA-FED9-4089-BD95-8AAB025243BC_zps

A6048B85-CBC7-4506-9D96-08664C3D14C7_zps

8A2A3340-29CC-4554-B80B-BF0D14397EA2_zps

95E642B3-1BE1-4A83-BE58-A92F576B2F4B_zps

I do have more pictures but for some reason photobucket won't let me upload them

And I'm sure there's more done but this is all off the top of my head.

Edited by JDMginge

Go back to the 1st post and click edit :)

Looks very nice. Any plans for more power or are you happy as is ?

It will only let me qoute it :(

And yea I want to put the throttle bodies back on and get a mappable ecu to possible head work higher comp maybe or just go the easy way and boost lol but I'd like to stick with throttle bodies

Love that remix front bumper mate. Looks really clean. What you doing twith the other sr?

Cheers bud and it got sent to heaven unfortunately the shell was poor and the engine was worse then I thought, under inspection the cams had chunks taken out of them and wouldn't run right

Cheers bud and it got sent to heaven unfortunately the shell was poor and the engine was worse then I thought, under inspection the cams had chunks taken out of them and wouldn't run right

Did you not break any of it?

Phil.

Looks ace with the remix bumper, nice to have something different.

As for the title of the thread its due to not being a member any more and its to stop forsale threads being edited with lapsed memberships. If you want it changed either become a member again or Pm one of us moderators with a link to the thread and with what you want the title to be changed to :)

My mate took the front end and I took all the bits off it to put on my new one so by the end it was just the empty shell not rolling or running Phil

And ah makes sense morgey i forgot to renew it cheers :)

And yea love the bumper always wanted one and I found it cheap and got it painted for less then most go for on any of the pages I did find them.

Edited by JDMginge