NEW: WEPR F-F manifold available soon for GTx28/30r upgrades

hey lads..

just a quick one to let ya'll know that our FF manifold will be available for GTx28/30 turbo upgrades soon. here's a sneak peak...poor quality picture i know, haha..but you get the idea :) :)

10386778_10152358257327809_3916837728723

any comments/feedback welcome. thanks

sacha

hi yes mate, this manifold was originally released to suit td04/05 and Vf-series turbos. its not available to fit the garrett upgrades. our site is terribly out dated. i will put up a FF td-series thread soon with details.

hi yes mate, this manifold was originally released to suit td04/05 and Vf-series turbos. its not available to fit the garrett upgrades. our site is terribly out dated. i will put up a FF td-series thread soon with details.

Ah ok feller well I like the look of the ff series be easyer to run a filter at the front of car with out a 90bwnd so will aid air flow

hi mate, its not meant to have a air filter, either. you may be able to get a hks mushroom type on there if you have enough space with your fmic. if not you could adjust the fmic a little for extra clearance.

sacha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...