Cleaning Pet Hates!?

So as it's just a couple of sleeps till another show and a lot of people are getting their cars ready..

I want to know what really annoys you when you see a car and they have taken their time to clean it and make it looking fresh BUT... Miss something out?

For example mine is when a car looks spotless and then you walk around the back and they have a filthy exhaust!!

I like cleaning my car I can just never be bothered to start cleaning my car ha! Also it just gives me a chance to notice all the new marks it gained being a street parked car. Personally I'll stick with driven not detailed!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate when people spend hours cleanin there car nd leave posish in the grooves others would be e a spotless car with no tyre shine its just doesnt look right or leave water marks on the windows and dont clean the wing mirrors

Pisses me off big time

Edited by Darraghmh91
  • 6 months later...

A mint exterior and a filthy engine bay. Polish in bumper gaps and petrol flap...

Personally tho, i hate cleaning windows! Much easier to get the heaters on while shammying the outside then it dries so much easier without constantly smearing if the glass is warmer!