NEGATIVE - Danny-baby

Was after an interior carpet, he said he had a good condition one and only wanted £25! I thought this was a steal so paid as soon as I could with no hassle.

Said he would send it out. However I waited about 2 weeks so I gave a txt asking what the problem was basically, he said he sent it to the wrong address and was waiting for it to be posted back to him. A bit annoyed, but nothing I could do so I just said ok no problem and to keep me updated. With no update, again, I sent another txt asking what the situation was only to be told that he received the carpet back and spotted a hole in it.

To cut an even longer story short, I asked for a refund and he said he said no worries, I've no refund yet and this was on Wednesday.

I know it's only £25, but it's MY £25. Would still expect it back even if it was £5.

I said it didn't matter to me, id just give you bad feedback if it wasn't sorted. So here we go! :).

I did the same thing.. item was sent to the wrong adress by myself because the delivary driver fuked up..i wasnt getting anywere fast with any of the city link advisors to find a quick solution.. luckily i was sent to another member on here who informed me it wasnt his item asap

So to speed up the process i paid for another delivary out of my own pocket to get the item to the person who it was ment to go to i did offer a refund as hed been waiting just under 2 weeks.. kept intouch and let him know ever step of the way.. even though it was a 35 quid item..

Long story short.. it doesnt take any effort to send a txt or even offer a refund.. mistakes happen to us all. Theres to many d*cks on here thatll just take your money and f*ck u off..

Edited by M.B-glanza

Dam thats shit to hear. Thats a couple of people out of pocket currently. Atleast you have paypall to fall back on. Still dosent make up for all your time and hassle thlough.

I buy atleast 1 thing a month from the marketplace on here never came across a bad seller however I feel my days are limited.

Edited by Dale SR

I know man, sucks.

If he has spent the money or whatever he could just say. Or if there is an issue just say lol! I'd rather not be lied to and know where I stand that be mugged off over a fucking carpet.

Well I txt him saying he has until tonight then a claim is going through.