Long story short he was looking for coilovers I was selling coilovers we both agreed a price and the money was sent to me via PayPal, I said I would post them but then changed my mind and we agreed I would deliver them for security reasons

The next day I drove from Cardiff Wales to Gloucester England to deliver them to his house

Wen I arrived we unpacked them and he inspected them and was happy with them so I left n went back home

3 months later I get a email from PayPal saying that he's opened a chargeback dispute against me. After providing proof to PayPal that he knew why he was sending me the money he decided to change his story and say I never delivered them so PayPal ask me for proof of delivery witch I can't provide and after 3 days on waiting the case closes and he's won.

So now he's SCAMMED a set of tein coilovers out of me aswell as £240 (I think he got a really good deal on this suspension when u think of what they are)

SO I JUST WANT TO SAY DONT BUY/SELL TO THIS SCUM BAG OR HE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU I HOPE THIS PERSON GETS REMOVED AND CANT DO THE SAME TO ANYONE ELSE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't surpose you purchased petrol in his area ? If you have and paid by card you have proof you were in the area on that date and I'd be inclined to get police involved because that's plain right cuntish............

James

I did not know you could open a paypal dispute so long after sale?

Tbh either did I but clearly u can :( can't believe I got done so bad last time I every do any thing nice for someone I think TNT can fuck up the parcel next time :(

Don't surpose you purchased petrol in his area ? If you have and paid by card you have proof you were in the area on that date and I'd be inclined to get police involved because that's plain right cuntish............

James

I didn't buy fuel but I did buy a burgerking but according to my bank I didn't buy it till 3 days later :/

And as for police I don't think they could do any thing really??

As for the police could they not get search his car and take pictures of the coilovers ? Surely he's fitted them ?

Am I right In thinking its theft and fraud ?

Or go on a mission and take the pictures yourself with that days news paper !

James

I didn't buy fuel but I did buy a burgerking but according to my bank I didn't buy it till 3 days later :/

And as for police I don't think they could do any thing really??

Contact the Burger King and ask for the footage of the time when you were there ? And then send off to PayPal :D

Shocking, I would of posted something of a similar weight to his house when they asked proof of receipt, and said I'd been travelling or something just to get one from the post office paypal couldn't say anything as you have proof... it would cost abit to post but save alot more I can't think of why this wouldn't work...

Thats so bad. How can someone do this!

Best thing would to be go round to his house and talk face to face!

Really hope you get it sorted.

you mean face to 2x4,as above get down there and sort it

Long story short he was looking for coilovers I was selling coilovers we both agreed a price and the money was sent to me via PayPal, I said I would post them but then changed my mind and we agreed I would deliver them for security reasons

The next day I drove from Cardiff Wales to Gloucester England to deliver them to his house

Wen I arrived we unpacked them and he inspected them and was happy with them so I left n went back home

3 months later I get a email from PayPal saying that he's opened a chargeback dispute against me. After providing proof to PayPal that he knew why he was sending me the money he decided to change his story and say I never delivered them so PayPal ask me for proof of delivery witch I can't provide and after 3 days on waiting the case closes and he's won.

So now he's SCAMMED a set of tein coilovers out of me aswell as £240 (I think he got a really good deal on this suspension when u think of what they are)

SO I JUST WANT TO SAY DONT BUY/SELL TO THIS SCUM BAG OR HE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU I HOPE THIS PERSON GETS REMOVED AND CANT DO THE SAME TO ANYONE ELSE

Can't go around doing stuff like that! Makes honest buyers go to waste what a bellend!

This a just down right wrong. How can a so called car enthusiast steal from another member who has even gone out of his way to deliver an item.

Such a wrong thing to do.

As above, now that you know his address I would see if there is anyone on here is local and would go down or if you would go yourself...