• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If its for siting in macdonalds with Your mates why not. But if you actually drive your car hard I wouldn't touch them. Let's face it in a crash the starlets are going to be hard pushed to keep you alive let alone adding a set in no one knows how it reacts.

If someone is pretty confident they will be fine in a crash I'll happily pay for one of the seats and a wee scrappy motor for it to be fitted to. If there prepared to crash the car at 80 while sitting in said seat.

No this is my second car it stays in my garage,it will eventually be a pristine example of a modified glanza! I just thought I would share the photo to see what everybody thought of them,I will be getting the cobra seats I posted up there ^^ somewhere when I have the money saved :)

No idea what anybody is going on about,I just posted it up for anybody interested in some cheap bucket seats that look the part,and for my Rotas they are the real deal

Rotas are all copy's of other wheels mate. So your genuine rotas Are Infact genuine fakes