abbie....extremely negative

honestly I never seen them complaints very sorry philly paypal did refund your 20 pound back

I actually completely forgot about the transaction as I was rerly on this but its sorted as he received his cash back

l didn't see that either . 100% toought he said window wiper motor that's why I sent him that . must of read it too quick obviously 100% my fault

why does every1 on this page jump to conclusions about any little problem

2 people sent you money for parts one got sent the wrong part and ignored the other just got ignored? What's the conclusion there? You get emails about pms and notifications about PayPal disputes!

Your then asking on here to find contact details for a guy for a part that was paid for a few days ago? If he made you wait over a month to get a PayPal refund and just ignored you and then just finaly answered ahh yea forgot sorry I don't think you would go ahh no worries!

The people that bought the parts needed them they didn't need to wait over a month and drag out a PayPal dispute just to be exactly were they started with nothing to show for it other than more distrust in being parts of the forum.

I'd personally advise Callum just to hold onto the parts your mate needs for a few weeks and you can explain its just a little problem to them when there getting pissed off waiting and being ignored