White gt ***where do I stand***

He bought pistons off me. I then said same day I was unable to post managed to post them yesterday & now he says he's bought others & wants a refund!! Seems like a time watster, I won't be issuing a refund as the pistons were bought & paid for & sent before he told me this

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Funny guy ! U havnt posted them ! I told u that's fine since u sent them I'll take them that was the end of it ! Never heard back from u. been asking non stop for the posting ref number to track and never heard anything. Show me u posted them then !! And where r they? It's been two weeks now and still not got them ?

He seems like a well nob tbh, he lives pretty close to me and I sold Him a set of skirts once and even delivered them for him and he tried knocking the price down and my mate drove all the way to his house to sell him a ct9 and he was moaning and paid like £30 less for it, he is a timewasters !! He wanted to buy an engine off me so I took it out and he changed his mind! What a cock!

First of all the pistons & rods were posted I told you I'd get a tracking number but seeing as my boss had the tracking number because they were picked up from the garage where I worked I didn't see no reason to go searchig around for it because I knew they had been sent, secondly dangeestarlet I did try knocking you down a bit yes because the skirts weren't as described they were ruin underneath & that boy who drove to my work with a sussposedly mint ct9 was lying through his arsehole of he had been honest & described the turbo in detail then I wouldn't have bothered him with it. He said it was fine no shaft play & no crack in wastegate which there was so I gave him the option either he go home with fuck all or I'll give him £25 for the hassle & I have the turbo & be in the same position, also I don't have paypal that paypal is my friends. I've paid for a few items on this forum over bank transfer never had any problems, I'll go find the tracking number & if I can see that they haven't been delivered then I will issue a refund!!